posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
How would you like to win a Digital Travel Pack worth €500? Follow us on Google Plus and that’s what you could win!
We’re giving away four travel packs to four lucky winners, each one complete with:
- Google Nexus 7 tablet (32GB WiFi)
- Nikon L310 Digital Camera
- Crosskase Solar Backpack
These packs are perfect for the new-age digital traveller as, not only do they contain digital goodies, you can charge them straight from the pack also.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow Hostelworld.com on Google Plus before 5th August, 2013 and you could be the lucky owner of one of our Digital Travel Packs very soon. Not only that, but by following us you’ll be the first to find out about the coolest hostels on the planet, pick up travel tips for the world’s top destinations and more.
Terms and conditions apply
1. The promoter of the Sweepstakes is Hostelworld.com Limited (hereafter known as the "Promoter") of Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
2. By entering the Sweepstakes, the "Entrant" agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and agrees that the decision of the Promoter is binding and final.
3. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Sweepstakes.
4. The prize is provided by the Promoter.
5. are four prizes (the “Prize). Each prize pack contains the following:
(i) One (1) Google Nexus 7” 32GB WiFi
(ii) One (1) Nikon Coolpix L310
(iii) One (1) Crosskase Solar Backpack
6. The Prize is non-transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be claimed by the Winner notified by the Promoter in accordance with clause 11 below.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Each Entrant is required to follow Hostelworld.com on Google Plus. In entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrant does so at his/her own risk and on his/her own initiative, and is responsible for complying with local laws, to the extent any local laws apply. Entry into the Sweepstakes may be unlawful under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and if entry in the Sweepstakes is unlawful, the Entrant will breach these terms and conditions and will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
8. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter.
9. The Sweepstakes is open for participation from 23rd July 2013 until 5th August 2013 inclusive. The winner of the Sweepstakes shall be chosen at random by the Promoter from all valid entries.
10. The Sweepstakes is open to both existing followers of Hostelworld.com on Google Plus and new followers as of from 23rd July, 2013.
11. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and nationality to be displayed as a Winner on the Hostelworld.com website.
12. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees, in the event that they are a Winner, to participate in such promotional activity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter, such as providing the Promoter with content for the Hostelworld.com website, blog, e-newsletters, and social media channels for further marketing purposes following the Sweepstakes.
13. The Winners will be contacted via Google Plus on 6th August, 2013. The Winners shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize. In the event that the Winner(s) fails to respond in writing via e-mail within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Sweepstakes or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter shall then randomly select from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entrants an alternative winner of the Prize (the "Alternative Winner").
14. The Alternative Winner(s) will be contacted via Google Plus. The Alternative Winner(s) shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize. In the event that the Alternative Winner fails to respond within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Sweepstakes or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Prize shall then be returned to the inventory and the Sweepstakes shall be discontinued.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual that submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the Google Plus account.
16. Each Entrant releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
17. The receipt by an Entrant of a Prize is conditional upon that Entrant executing all releases and other documentation and providing such assistance as the Promoter may reasonably require.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure and the Promoter shall be entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and these terms and conditions without liability.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this Sweepstakes or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Entrants.
20. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the Entrant hereby agrees that for the benefit of the Promoter and without prejudice to the right of the Promoter to take proceedings before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings that might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and for such purposes the Entrant irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.
21. By entering the Google+ competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
rick baldwin said