posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Fancy winning tickets for The London Eye for you and a friend? That's what 2 lucky people will win as they've given us 2 pairs to give away! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to follow @hostelworld and @TheLondonEye on Twitter, then RT one of the competition tweets!
I've been lucky enough to have been on The London Eye three times. I even recorded a podcast there . I can see why it's London's number one paid tourist attraction. The 360 degree views are spectacular, particularly of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. It's a definite must-do in London.
Also, here's a tip...if you're planning on going, book your tickets in advance - you'll save yourself almost £2.
To keep up to date with everything at The London Eye make sure to like them on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2 Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @TheLondonEye on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 30th November 2012.
4. The prize is provided by The EDF Energy London Eye, London, and details are as follows: There will be 2 winners chosen at random. Each winner will receive 1 x 2 tickets entitling them to complimentary admission to The London Eye.
5. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prize is for the use of the winner plus one adult and is not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of The London Eye, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Hostelworld.com, accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any London Eye services. The Participants contract is with The London Eye, not the Hostelworld.com.
9. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond via Twitter or in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
10. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
11. Tickets are valid until 30th November, 2012. Winners should check www.londoneye.com for opening times.
rick baldwin said