posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Fancy winning tickets for the Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island or the Grampians in Victoria, Australia for you and a friend? That's what 5 lucky people will win as our friends at Autopia Tours have given us 5 to give away! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to follow @hostelworld and @AutopaTours on Twitter, then RT one of the competition tweets!
I've been lucky enough to have been on one of their tours before when I did their Great Ocean Road tour two years ago (more about that in another post shortly). The tour passed through towns like Lorne and Apollo Bay, before reaching the main event - the 12 Apostles and the Great Ocean Road. There are many sights in Australia where you have to have a 'moment' in Australia. The 12 Apostles is one of them. Enter our competition and you might be lucky enough to enjoy one of those 'moments' too.
But it's not just passes for the Great Ocean Road tour you could be in with a chance to win - Autopia Tours have also given us 2 pairs of tickets for a day trip to the Grampians National Park and one pair of tickets for their day tour to Phillip Island - home to the famous Phillip Island penguins.
To keep up to date with everything at Autopia Tours check out their website.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2 Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @AutopiaTours on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition opens at 9am GMT and closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 4th January 2013.
4. Transport to Australia is not included in the prize.
5. The prize is provided by Autopia Tours, Melbourne, and details are as follows: There will be 5 winners chosen at random. Each winner will receive 1 x 2 tickets entitling them to complimentary passes for the Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island or the Grampians. Winners for each tour will be chosen randomly.
6. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prizes are for the use of the winner plus one adult and is not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of Autopia Tours, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Hostelworld.com, accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
9. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any Autopia Tours services. The Participants contract is with Autopia Tours, not the Hostelworld.com.
10. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond via Twitter or in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
11. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
12. Tickets are valid until 4th January, 2014.
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
John Wilson said
Gavajuc Vladimir said
JOSEPHINE CISTRUNK said
a fair user said