posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Fancy winning tickets for you and a friend to one of Dublin’s most popular attractions? That's what 5 lucky people will win as our friends at the Guinness Storehouse have given us 5 pairs to give away! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to follow @hostelworld and @homeofguinness on Twitter, then RT one of the competition tweets!
Whenever somebody is visiting Dublin and they ask me what there is to do, I always tell them to visit the Guinness Storehouse . It really and truly is a world-class attraction. It’s even got its own point in my "10 things you need to know about Dublin" video.
Spread out over seven floors, from the second you walk into the breathtaking Atrium, you know you’re in for a treat. Between there and your complimentary pint of ‘the black stuff’ in the Gravity Bar at the top, you learn all about crafting the perfect pint, about some of Guinness’ most famous adverts over the years, its ingredients, how Guinness is enjoyed and celebrated around the world in the 'Guinness Global' experience that was launched last year and much more.
I’ve been to the Guinness Storehouse around four times, and look forward to it more every time. With each visit I discover something new about one of our most famous exports and come across a new part of the attraction that I missed on previous visits. It seems other people love it as much as I do as the Guinness Storehouse enjoyed record visitors in 2012. No trip to Dublin is complete without checking it out.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @homeofguinness on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition opens at 9am GMT and closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 11th January 2013.
4. Transport to Dublin is not included in the prize.
5. The prize is provided by Guinness Storehouse, Ireland and details are as follows: There will be 5 winners chosen at random. Each winner will receive 1 x 2 tickets to the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland.
6. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prize is for the use of the winner plus one adult and is not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of Guinness Storehouse, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Hostelworld.com accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
9. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any Guinness Storehouse services. The Participants contract is with Guinness Storehouse, not the Hostelworld.com.
10. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond via Twitter or in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
11. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
12. The competition promoter is Hostelworld.com, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2
13. Tickets are valid until 11th January, 2014.
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Alex B said
Vishwamitra Hegde said