posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Fancy winning tickets to the Jameson Distillery in Dublin for you and a friend? That's what 6 lucky people will win as they've given us 12 tickets to give away! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to follow @hostelworld on Twitter, then RT one of the competition tweets !
Established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin, the Jameson Distillery is now one of the top attractions in the Irish capital. Each journey begins with an audio visual presentation followed by a guided whiskey tour through the recreated distillery scene. It then culminates in the Jameson Discovery Bar where, naturally, you get to sample some Jameson yourself with a complimentary glass plus a mixer of your choice. Not only that, selected volunteers are invited to become a "Qualified Irish Whiskey Taster".
Even if you don't do a tour there'll be a treat in store. They've launched the new 'Winter Warmers' drinks menu so now hot drinks are available - perfect for anyone looking to warm up when in Dublin this festive season.
So remember - follow @hostelworld on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning tomorrow, then once you see the competition tweet simply RT & follow to win!
To keep up to date with everything at Jameson make sure to like them on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2 Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 16th November 2012.
4. The prize is provided by The Old Jameson Distillery, Dublin, and details are as follows: There will be 6 winners chosen at random, each winner will receive 2 x tickets entitling them to complimentary admission to the Old Jameson Distillery/ The Jameson Experience.
5. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prize is for the use of the winner plus one adult and is not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of The Old Jameson Distillery, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Hostelworld.com, accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any Jameson services. The Participants contract is with The Old Jameson Distillery, not the Hostelworld.com.
9. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
10. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
11. No expiry date on tickets.
“ Chile :)