posted by Tracy Lynch | 0 Comments
Fancy winning a trip to one of Europe's top cities for you and a friend? We've teamed up with our friends at Eurolines UK to give you the chance to win just that! To be in with a chance of winning, you just need to follow @hostelworld and @eurolinesuk on Twitter, then RT one of the competition tweets tomorrow!
We've got three prizes in total to giveaway, each consisting of a ticket for you and a friend to either Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels from London - 3 prizes...6 lucky winners!
To be in with a chance of winning one of the pair of tickets, you can simply just visit our Twitter page, follow @hostelworld and @eurolinesuk Twitter, then ‘retweet’ the competition tweet. We’ll be tweeting it throughout the day so keep your eyes peeled for it.
Eurolines offers coach travel across Europe from the UK. With them you can book cheap and flexible bus travel from London to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Ireland and beyond. To find out more about travelling with Eurolines and to book a trip you can check them out Eurolines.co.uk and on their Facebook page.
Best of luck!
- By participating in this competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @eurolinesuk on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
- The prize is provided by Eurolines UK and subject to Eurolines UK standard Terms & Conditions
- The prize details are as follows: Prize 1: Tickets x 2 to Paris, Prize 2: Tickets x 2 to Amsterdam, Prize 3 : Tickets x 2 to Brussels. Travel must be taken before 31 March 2013 (exclude travel on or between 14 December 2012 & 3 January 2013 and 14-18 February 2013. (Accommodation is not included).
- The dates of travel are subject to availability and at the final discretion of Eurolines UK.
- No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition.
- The prize is for the use of the winner plus one adult and is not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Employees of National Express, or Eurolines, or Hostelworld.com Ltd. related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Hostelworld.com, National Express or Eurolines accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- By entering the competition the entrant accepts the terms and conditions.
- Competition closes at 12.00 midnight GMT, Friday 9th November 2013.
- Hostelworld.com does not own or run any Eurolines UK services. The Participants contract is with Eurolines UK, not the Hostelworld.com.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply to the alternative winner.
- Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
Renee Boedecker said