posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Planning a trip to London over the next few weeks or months? Would you like to take in the sights of Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and more with a friend? Follow us on Twitter and you could win just that as our friends at the Original London Sightseeing Tour have given us 2 pairs to give away to two lucky winners! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to follow @hostelworld and @QJumpTickets on Twitter, then retweet one of the competition tweets!
On the Original London Sightseeing Tour you can soak up everything London has to offer from the comfort of one of their buses. Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus - you'll pass by all these sights. Plus, if you want to hop off for some fish and chips along the way, then jump back on, this is no problem either - the tours are flexible meaning you can hop-on and hop-off London tours. Trust us - the Original Tour really is the best way to see London and its landmarks.
Their 24-hour ticket is particularly good value. Aside from the three routes that it covers and the live guides, your ticket includes not only a FREE walking tour but a FREE cruise on the Thames also! To book a ticket you can do so by visiting the Original London Sightseeing Tour website or you can book them right here on our site.
Take note that on their site you can also book tickets for London's attractions, for tickets to the famous West End and even tours to Paris.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @QJumpTickets on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 14th December 2012.
4. The prize is provided by QJumpTickets (QJumpTickets is a trademark of SmartSpace Limited. Registered Office: 93-95 Gloucester Place, London W1U 6JQ, UK), and details are as follows: There will be 2 winners who will each receive a pair of Original London Sightseeing Tour tickets, valid for 24 hours once issued.
5. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prizes are for the use of the winner plus one adult and are not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
6. Employees of SmartSpace Limited, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Hostelworld.com, accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any SmartSpace Limited or QJumpTickets services. The Participants contract is with QJumpTickets and SmartSpace Limited, not the Hostelworld.com.
9. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond via Twitter or in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
10. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Jane Stockdale said
Ron Perrier said
Kerry of The Insightful Wanderer said
Suzanne (Boomeresque) said