Do you like the idea of winning one of five pairs of tickets for tours in and around Amsterdam? Well, guess what? That’s what we’re giving away, thanks to Lindbergh Tours! We’ve got a pair of tickets for a tour of Marken, Voldendam and the windmills at Zaanse Shans; a canal cruise and entrance to the Xtracold Icebar; the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour; a guided Amsterdam city bus tour; and a tour of the flower fields and Keukenhof.
The first snow of the year is currently falling on Amsterdam and what a wonderful time of year it is to see this charming city. In fact, it's rather ideal for a jaunt out of the city centre to see the snow-dusted windmills, do a bit of shopping in Volendam or just have a walk around the lovely village of Marken. And of course, Amsterdam itself is always fascinating...especially when the shops are selling Christmas kruidnoten and speculaas cookies! Yum!
To stay up-to-date on all the great tours Lindbergh offers, make sure to like them on Facebook as well.
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition; the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2 Entry to the competition is subject to following @hostelworld and @Lindberghtours on Twitter, then ‘retweeting’ the competition tweet.
3. Competition closes at 12.00 midnight PST, Friday 7th December 2012.
4. The prize is provided by Lindbergh Tours, Netherlands and details are as follows: There will be 2 x Marken, Volendam and windmills tour; 2 x Canal Cruise + Icebar tour, 2 x Hop on Hop Off City Tour, 2 x Touristbus, 2 x Flower fields and Keukenhof tour.
5. No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition. The prizes are for the use of the winner plus one adult and are not transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for any other product.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of Lindbergh Tours, Hostelworld.com Ltd or related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Hostelworld.com, accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize and no responsibility can be accepted or lost or misplaced entries, incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Hostelworld.com does not own or run any Lindbergh Tours services. The Participants contract is with Lindbergh Tours, not the Hostelworld.com.
9. The Winner shall be notified via Twitter and given 2 calendar days from the date of notification to claim the prize. In the event that the Winner fails to respond via Twitter or in writing via e-mail within that period, chooses not to accept the Prize or is ineligible for the Draw, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Draw and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. Hostelworld.com shall then draw from all remaining eligible entries and an alternative Entrant shall be selected as winner of the Prize. The same terms will apply.
10. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
11. Tickets for tours are valid for one year until December 31st, 2013.
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Fabiana Lima said
Clarita Torres said
BABU BUDHI said