posted by Rebecca Keenan | 0 Comments
Close to lots of the top Lisbon attractions, Travellers House is located inside a 250-year-old building in the Baixa area of downtown Lisbon. This hostel is run by travellers for travellers and offers a great selection of comfortable room types. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet fellow backpackers here, as Travellers House boasts four different common rooms including a music lounge and a TV room. WiFi is provided free of charge and breakfast is included in the price.
Congratulations to everyone at Travellers House on being named Hostelworld.com’s top hostel for January.
We’d also like to congratulate the rest of the winners in our Top 10 Hostels for January. The complete Top 10 list is as follows:
1. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
2. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon Portugal
3. Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
4. Montreal Central, Montreal, Canada
5. Grand Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
6. BackHome Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
8. The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
9. Wombats City Hostel, Munich, Germany
10. Backpackers Hostel K’s House Kyoto
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Ms Traveling Pants said
Gaurav Bhatnagar said