Nominations are open for Hostelworld’s Travel Story Awards.
You can nominate a post from your own blog for every category, or other bloggers’ posts you’ve liked this year.
How it works
- Awards are for individual blog posts
- You can nominate one of your posts for each category, or another blogger’s.
- …except Storyteller of the Year, which is for a blog overall (you can nominate yourself for that too.)
How the awards will run
- Nominations close 7pm GMT on Thursday 21st November
- A shortlist of five bloggers for each category will be put to public vote in December
- Winners get a week’s free accommodation from Hostelworld
- Storyteller of the Year
- Positive Impact
Get nominating now!
A longlist of nominees for every category will be linked to from the Hostelworld Blog.