posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Do you have high standards? Does the hostel you're going to stay in have to have a rating of at least 80%? If so, you probably don't want to have to search through hostels with a rating of less than that. This is where our 'rating' function can help you immensely...
How to show hostels that have a certain rating
1. Choose your destination, arrival date, number of nights and number of guests using the search box on our homepage
2. Click on ‘find hostels' to see what’s available
3. On the next page that lists the hostels available you’ll see ‘Rating’ in the filter section on the left hand side
4. Using the sliders you can select both a minimum and maximum rating threshold (below)
5. After you've set the rating, the list of hostels will refresh, only showing hostels with a rating in that range
6. If you want to start afresh no problem - just click 'Reset Filters' and start again
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Juliana Roes said
Manuela Ferrer said