posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Planning a trip to London but only want to stay in Camden? About to set off for the Big Apple but really want to be in Greenwich Village? Or maybe you're about to head to Sydney, but want to make sure your hostel is beside the beach in Bondi? Then you need to use our 'Map View' function.
Using this function you can view hostels in a city plotted on a Google Map. Then you can zoom in, drag the map east and west, even use 'Street View', just like in Google maps. The only difference is that on our maps the hostels are plotted.
How to use 'Map View'
1. Choose your destination, arrival date, number of nights and number of guests using the search box on our homepage
2. Click on ‘Search' to see what’s available
3. On the next page that lists the properties available you’ll see ‘Map View’ in the menu at the top (below)
4. Click on this and you'll be brought to a Google map with all available properties plotted
5. You'll notice the map has different icons. This is to differentiate between property type - hostel, apartment, bed and breakfast etc.
6 . You can then zoom in, choose properties to see the rating and more (below)
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
John Wilson said
Gavajuc Vladimir said
JOSEPHINE CISTRUNK said
a fair user said