posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
When booking a hostel, are you one who likes to make sure you're entering the details in the correct place? Or that you're definitely sure you know what 'shared dorm' means? Then why not ask our customer service team...live! Here's how...
How to use chat to our customer service team...live
1. Choose your destination, arrival date, number of nights and number of guests using the search box on our homepage
2. Click on ‘Search' to see what’s available
3. On the next page that lists the properties available
4. Choose your hostel, type of room and hit 'Book now'
5. The next page is the 'enter details' page. On this page, in panel 2 'Your Details' you will see a button that says 'Chat to Live support' (above)
6 . Click on this icon to begin chatting to our customer service team
** Please note this service is available Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm GMT
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.