posted by Colm Hanratty | 5 Comments
Each month we ask you, our customers, to rate the hostels you stay in. Then from these ratings and reviews we compile a list of the top ten hostels in the world. The results from last month's ratings are in so we can now reveal what are the top ten for May...
1. Ostello Gallo D'oro, Florence, Italy
Just a short walk from the city's main sights and offering free WiFi and breakfast, Ostello Gallo D'Oro is also known for its friendly staff who go out of their way to get to know guests, make them feel at home and provide them with priceless insider tips for one of Italy's best-loved cities. If you're visiting Florence and plan on staying here you'll love its rooftop terrace where you can catch a sunset while enjoying a nice glass of chianti and plan your next day in Firenze.
2. Funny Palace Hostel, Rome, Italy
3. Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
4. Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
5. Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
6. Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7. Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
8. Carpe Noctem, Budapest, Hungary
9. Hello Marseille Hostel, Marseille, France
10. Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia
What's your favourite hostel?
rick baldwin said