posted by Colm Hanratty | 2 Comments
Each month we ask you, our customers, to rate the hostels you stay in. Then from these ratings and reviews we compile a list of the top ten hostels in the world. The results from last month's ratings are in so we can now reveal what are the top ten for August...
Voted number one hostel in the world in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 'Top Medium Hostel in the World' in 2011, the staff in Travellers House are certainly doing something right. Located on one of Lisbon's main shopping strips, it offers free breakfast, free WiFi, has a lounge area perfect for relaxing, while people love it for the welcoming staff too. The hostel also offers private rooms and, because it is run by like-minded travellers, it's no surprise that it has been voted top hostel in the world for fourth time this year.
2. Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
3. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4. Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
6. AAE Mosquito Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7. Francesco's, Ios, Greece
8. Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
9. Lisboa Central Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10. Goodnight Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
What's your favourite hostel?
Anthony sherlock said
Cassandra C said
Alex Tyner said
Josh Freeman said