posted by Colm Hanratty | 1 Comments
Each month we ask you, our customers, to rate the hostels you stay in. Then from these ratings and reviews we compile a list of the top ten hostels in the world. The results from last month's ratings are in so we can now reveal what are the top ten for June...
Travellers House has many things going for it. It's located in the middle of Lisbon's main shopping street, Rua Augusta, meaning all of the city's top attractions are easy to get to. The staff are super helpful - Goncalo, Tiago and the rest of the team go out of their way to make sure each every guest's stay is a memorable one. There are bar crawls and other events organised throughout the week so it's a great hostel for meeting people. They also offer free WiFi, breakfast and more. Also, did I mention they've been voted 'Best Hostel in the World' for four years in a row?
2. Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
3. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4. Lisboa Central Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
6. Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
7. The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
8. Kinlay House Hostel, Galway, Ireland
9. Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
10. Khaosan Kyoto Guest House, Kyoto, Japan
rick baldwin said