posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Each month we ask you, our customers, to rate the hostels you stay in. Then from these ratings and reviews we compile a list of the top ten hostels in the world. The results from last month's ratings are in so we can now reveal what are the top ten for September...
1. Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
While Ostello Bello was voted Second-Best New Hostel for 2012 at this year's Hoscars, this is the first time it's won the coveted monthly award for 'Best Hostel in the World'! Offering free breakfast, free WiFi, a bar, a Playstation and a foosball table, this hostel really does have a lot going for it. Guests who have stayed here have praised it for its great (and extremely good looking!) staff, its cleanliness and more. Congratulations guys and keep up the good work!
2. Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
3. Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
4. Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
6. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
7. Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
8. Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
9. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10. Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
What's your favourite hostel?
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Luke Skywalker said
Jimmy Zhiming He said
Adolf Sirait said