posted by Rebecca Keenan | 0 Comments
Housed inside a beautiful 250-year old building, this hugely popular Lisbon hostel is located in the Baixa area of the city close to lots of the top things to do in Lisbon. This traveller-owned and managed hostel is a great place to meet like-minded adventurers as it boasts numerous different common areas from a music lounge to a guest kitchen.
Congratulations to everyone at Travellers House on being named Hostelworld.com’s top hostel for March.
We’d also like to congratulate the rest of the winners in our Top 10 Hostels for March. The complete Top 10 list is as follows:
1. Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
2. Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon Portugal
3. Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4. Living Lounge, Lisbon, Portugal
5. Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
6. Montreal Central, Montreal, Canada
7. Grand Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
8. Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
9. City BackPackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
10. Wombats City Hostel Vienna – The Lounge, Vienna, Austria
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Ms Traveling Pants said
Gaurav Bhatnagar said