posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
Last November we released version 2.0 of our iPhone app. On this version you could log in to your account, take advantage of a slick new interface and more. But upon its release users of our Android app asked 'When is the Android app being updated?' Well good news - version 2.0 of our Android app is now live.
In the latest version of our Android app you can:
- Log in to your 'MyHostelworld' account to view your bookings
- Enjoy a two-step booking process with your personal details remembered every time
- Store payment details securely
As well as these new features, in our app you can still:
- Search for a bed near your location or anywhere worldwide
- Sort by price, rating and name
- Read over 3.5 million traveller reviews
- View property photos and descriptions
Probably most important of all the updates is the fact that the app is now more stable than ever. Users were reporting issues with stability so we listened and ensured our latest version is more reliable than ever.
To download the app visit the Hostelworld Android app page on Google Play.
Have you downloaded our Android app? What do you think?
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Judith A. Nicholas said
l.r. erickson said