posted by Colm Hanratty | 0 Comments
I love this time of year in Europe for many reasons. One of them is festivals – some of the world’s most famous and enjoyable events take place between August and September. That’s why we’re so glad to be giving you and a friend the chance to win a trip to one of them. In our latest contest you can win a trip to either Oktoberfest in Munich, La Tomatina in Valencia (Buñol to be precise) or the Edinburgh Fringe Festival...with flights and spending money included!
For our latest contest we’ve teamed up with our friends at Busabout and Haggis Adventures to give one winner and a friend the chance of winning a place on one of the following tours:
- Oktoberfest: Six nights accommodation (three on the tour plus three additional nights) for the world’s most famous beer festival, day trips and more.
- La Tomatina: Six nights accommodation (four on the tour plus two additional nights) with transport to Buñol for the festival, tours of the city and more.
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival: Six nights accommodation (two on the tour plus four additional nights), tickets to the famous Military Tattoo, a free Lonely Planet book and more.
But that’s not all. The prize also includes:
- Flights to the value of €3,000
- Spending money of €1,000
- 2 x limited edition Hostelworld.com goodie bags
- and more!
The contest is open to enter right now and will close on Wednesday, 17th July, so enter now and you could be enjoying steins of beer in Munich, non-stop entertainment in Edinburgh or a tomato-bashing in Valencia soon!
In our hostelworld.com travel blog we bring you all the latest company news and information on new additions to the site including podcasts, videos and more. You'll also get inside information on a variety of destinations across the globe as they're visited by our travel editor and writers.
Marta Wilkerson said
Bill Strain said