« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

The three ducks is well located and a great base to see the attractions from, including the immediate area. I stayed 2 nights here and then moved onto a different area of Paris and can say the three ducks is far better than a slightly cheaper hostel - when you're on to a winner just stay there is the lesson I learnt. The bed was very comfortable and everything was really clean! Enjoy your stay in Paris and treat yourself to the 3 ducks.

• 22nd Apr 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Very cozy and friendly. The bar downstairs is great, and they close the outdoor courtyard at 11pm so it stays very quiet upstairs. As a solo traveler, safety is very important to me and I felt this location was very safe and convenient to the metro stations. Also I loved the market right across the street with fresh fruit. I definitely recommend 3 Ducks, you will have a great time there!!

• 19th Apr 2015

One of the best hostel I had stayed at in the world. The most expensive, but with the location and facilities, it's worth the price. walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, metro is very accessible to and from the Airport. The room I stayed at has a nice modern look yet very clean, specially the Separate toilet and the shower! The staff Georgia, she checked me in and wonderful person, she showed me easy ways to get around the city. Carlos is also awesome. Top bed should have rails, but comfortable

• 19th Apr 2015

hello Thank up so mch for this review. Of course we do consider the rails for thr beds. You'mll probably see them placed very soon We look foirward to welcome you back at the 3 Ducks Till than we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

We very much enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Highlights included the bar (with some of the cheapest drinks you'll find in Paris) and the always busy patio area, as well as the breakfast, which mostly included your typical hostel fare, but always with great fresh breads and croissants. My only suggestion to the staff would be to install some hooks/hangers in the showers, since there was really nowhere to put your clothes.

Although there was a mix-up with beds my first night there, the exceptional customer service and overall experience made up for it. This hostel is in a cute neighborhood that's only a fifteen minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. It's also a block away from the metro, so super easy to hop on and get wherever you need. There were no organized community activities, which I was a little worried about being a solo traveler and wanting to make friends, but I lucked out with awesome roommates. Recommended!

• 16th Apr 2015

Absolutely LOVED it!!! You can't beat the location and the hostel vibe was wonderful. During the day, it was very relaxed and by night it was a little party in the bar area. It's perfect walking distance from the Eiffel Tower and you can easily get anywhere by metro or biking around (I highly recommend).

hello Thank you for sharing your great impressions ; we look forward welcoming you back Till next, we wish you great travels best regards The 3 Ducks Team

The place was very clean and everything was new. The problem was the new beds were quite loud at night since they were metal frames and squeaked a ton. I also found as a solo traveller the place wasn't the best of creating a sense of community or meeting new people. To me it was an average stay, not bad not great. It did its job.

hello Thank you for Sharing your impressions WE are sorry to read you did not find the 3 ducks ver social as we are quiet famous on that point and its usually a highly recommended place for solo travellers thyat never end up solo unless they wish it May be a tooo short stay? W e hope to see you back next for a lo,ger stay we ll proof it to you;-) best regards The 3 Ducks team

It was a good hostel and the environment was nice. I slept in an 8 man with its own bathroom and shower.. My room was 102, street side, and upon my return to the hostel I found there was an infestation of ants coming from under the base boards. They had wandered into my bag and throughout my belongings. Upon alerting the staff very little concern was showed, aside from spraying down the area with bug repellent. I was very displeased with the way the way the situation was handled.

• 14th Apr 2015

hello Thank you for taking your time for this revew We are sorry you had to experience this and we managed to fix very quicky this high trouble that are ants at this period of the year. They are actually everywhere in Paris.The receptionnist could only do what he actually did and as far as we know he even upgraded you into another room . We hope you won't penalise us more than this and we hope to see you back at the 3 ducks very soon Till than best regards The 3 Ducks team

Staff was friendly and spoke multiple languages. It's right off the metro stop to the left of the big church you can't miss it. Chill spot not really a party spot.

• 9th Apr 2015

Hello Than you for your comment we look forward welcoming you back in Paris very soon best regards The 3 Ducks team

This hostel was by far one of the best places I've stayed at (apartments and hotels included). It was a reasonable price for great amenities, helpful and friendly staff, awesome friendly atmosphere, included breakfast with basics but that's all you need! Staying at this hostel was one of the reasons my friend and my weekend trip to Paris was so fun. I would come back in a heartbeat and recommend this hostel to anyone! Clean, fun, safe, good location - 10/10!

• 9th Apr 2015

Hello thank you for your glowing review It was a great pleasure to have you with us Till next, we wish you a great time best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

Great hostel. very expensive but to be expected from Paris. Staff were so helpful. Free breakfast was really good. Rooms were clean but bunk beds were very short - you couldn't sit up right on them when on the bottom bunk. Would recommend!

Very new and modern hostel. The wifi worked great, which doesn't always happen in hostels. Each bed had one outlet, two usbs for charging, (making it possible to charge three devices at a time) and a lamp. The rooms were very cool. and nicely decorated. The bar downstairs was great for meeting other travelers as well as people popping in for a drink. The hostel is 2 minutes from a metro line, making it easy to get anywhere. I totally recommend this hostel.

Great little hostel. The bar has a good vibe and the hostel is run very well. Power points are everywhere and the location is within walking distance of all the sights (if you're not a walker theres a metro stop 30sec away). Staff were great and prices affordable for Paris.

hello Thank you,so much for this really nice review! We look forward welcoming you back very soon best regards 3 ducks hostel team 0

Good place

• 5th Apr 2015

A very good place to stay in Paris, so glad I went. I would recommend this to every one.

hello Thank you so much for this beautiful review we look forward welcoming you & your friends at the 3 ducks hostel Till than, we wish you great travels best regards the 3 ducks team

The location is pretty good, you can go to the eiffel tower like 20min walking or 1 min walking to Felix Faure metro station (when you arrive there you should take the exit 2 and after 10 steps you will see the hostel) so it's really easy to get there, also I think is a good option is you are traveling alone.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

everything is great, easy to find. offer free breakfast. nice facilities. we met great people in this hostel as well.

I'm not one that gives a perfect score for nothing! This hostel is specifically designed with the visitor in mind. From USB charging outlets on your bedside, modern decor, sperate in room toilet and shower, beautiful terrace, hairdryer, code secure lockers, pre made beds, bar, fast Wi-Fi, to even a towel warmer. It is a hip place but it does tend to attract some party people. If you're looking to go to bed early and can't sleep with a little background noise, it might not be good 4u.

hello Thank you soooo much for this beautifull review Its true that the 3 ducks tend to attract party persons as people who are quiet sociable and it always been. We really wish it will stay this way We hope to see you back soon very sooon Till than, we wish you great travels best regards The 3 Ducks team

There's no doubt that 3 Ducks has great facilities, clean and stylish. I found the staff to be pretty friendly to me, but noticed occasionally they were rude to other guests or acted as if they were doing favors just by answering a question or a simple request. Meeting people is what you make it and it's definitely possible here if you put yourself out there. Cheapest beer I could find in Paris at the bar! Metro stop close, not a bad place but not the most welcoming I've stayed.

Hi Brian Thank you for this really nice review* we hope to to see you back soon at the 3 Ducks Till than we wish you great travels. Best regards 3 Ducks Hostel Team

I had a great time at 3 ducks! The staff was really nice and the rooms have cool designs. The beds, kitchen, and bathrooms were clean. It's near two metro stations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7