« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

The location is in a posh neighbourhood so the places around shut before midnight. Its still one of the best places to stay in in Paris. State of the art facilities and a really lovely staff. Highly recommended.

great hostel! easy to meet people because of the bar downstairs. actually one of the best hostel i ve ever stayed in europe! keep going guys!

Pretty straight forward stay. Never felt uncomfortable. Beds were nice. View was great. Close to Eiffel Tower.

A great little hostel. Friendly helpful staff. Clean modern rooms. The USB charging points are a particularly nice touch that I haven't seen in other hostels. Well located within Paris. Felt like quite a safe area. I would stay here again.

We had a mostly positive experience here. The hostel is only a block from the metro station, and the subway is super easy and convenient to take in Paris. There is a laundromat around the corner and restaurants nearby. However, BEWARE THE SQUEAKY BEDS!!! The squeaking was unbelievable. Ear plugs will be your best friend at this hostel. Other than that, everything was just fine. The hostel was safe, the staff were friendly, and the entire place was clean.

• 16th Jun 2015

My stay at the 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel was my first stay in a hostel and it certainly set an amazing standard! The location was a close walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and if you are a bit of a walker like me, it's lovely walking through the Parisian streets to the other attractions Paris has to offer. The hostel was very clean, newly renovated and kept very tidy. The bar as well as the absolutely lovely staff made the atmosphere warm, welcoming and fun!

hello Thank you sooo much for this amazing review. this encourage us to keep going welcoming our guests in a great and relaxed way so they feel home & confortable. We look forward welcoming you in Beautiful Paris Till than, we wish you great travels Best regards 3 Ducks Hostel Team

Great location 15 min walk to Eiffel Tower

Staff were okay I have stayed at other hostels with more helpful staff. Breakfast was nice, quick walk to Eiffel tower. Rooms clean with PowerPoint and light for each bed. Leffe beer on tap!! But sometimes people not staying at the hostel would fill the courtyard and there was no place to socialise with other people from the hostel.

Very happy with all the help re transport details.Very pleasant staff

• 12th Jun 2015

hello Thank you for taking your Time we look forward welcoming you back in Paris best regards 3 ducks hostel team

All staff are very nice. The first day I arrived to their hostel is 8 am. Although I cannot check in immediately, they call me to put my staff into the luggage room and go to the lobby to have the free breakfast. They have a very safe and very big luggage room I was never seen before. Location is good. Many velib (the public bicycle) is available to be used nearby. Hair dryer is hot enough, water pressure is enough. The only thing need to be improve is no place to dry out the clothes.

Excellent hostel. Well located only a very short walk to the subway and only a few stops from the major sights. Great little bar attached well stocked and for Paris very reasonably priced. Room was clean and bright with usb chargers and reading light at every bed. Toilet and showers were modern and clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. No problems recommending the 3 ducks to anyone traveling to Paris

hello Thank you for your beautiful comment We look forward welcoming you in Paris till next, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

Loved staying at 3 Ducks! The rooms are very nice and clean & the locker system works very well. Only thing that I didn't love was the size and location of the kitchen. It felt that stepping into a closet in order to cook. Thanks for all of your help & recommendations to explore Paris!

hello Thank you for your really nice review As you could see the 3 ducks is not a huge place but we still found a way to offer our guests a place where they can cook. the kitchen is not big but offers all amenities to cook yourself a nice diner.We considered it was better to have a little one than NONE. We look forward welcoming you back in beautiful Paris Till next, best regards the 3 ducks hostel team

The hostel is clean and safe with a happy atmosphere. The staff are all welcoming and chatty, making you feel more comfortable.

• 10th Jun 2015

hello thank you for your comment we look forward sharing more time with you on your next trip to Paris best regards 3 ducks hostel team

The 3 ducks looks great, but I had a few problems. I didn't realize that their primary business was a bar. From about late afternoon till about 2 am the place is jamed packed with locals drinking. The place looked very nice but it was not a place you could actually rest because it's so loud. The staff was nice and helpful but some of the policies don't make a whole lot of sense. As for me I would not stay there again but I have a few friends that might like that bar scene.

• 10th Jun 2015

Hello Thank you for taking your time We have to highligh that the 3 ducks hostel is welcoming people since the last 30 years. The bar always been a great way to encourage people to socialize and meet locals so the experience can be forfilled We are sorry you did not appreciate it.If our first goal was a bar we wouldn't close our amazing terrace at 11pm so our guest can rest if they wish. We hope top see you back with an open mind for your next step in Paris best regards 3 Ducks hostel

If you are looking for a rowdy party hostel go to St Christophers. The 3 Ducks is a more refined experience - good for those a bit older or beyond the party days. It attracts a good local crowd at night but is quiet during the day. The breakfast is okay, the only lockers provided are for valuables which can make the room messy but these are marginal annoyances. The metro is extremely close (two minutes walk). Overall a nice, clean quiet place to stay.

I loved the 3 Ducks for its location, it's vibe a day how clean everything is. After long days of travel, walking into 3 Ducks was a relief every time.

Great hostel. Really clean. The only thing as that since it's so small... It's not really a super social atmosphere.

This is by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in. Loved the rooms with private shower and toilet - both separate. Everything was modern and the bar was pretty cool. My only thing was that as a solo traveller it was a little hard to meet people unless you lucked out with room mates (which I did). The bar gets full with French locals which is cool, however it made me less inclined to just go for a drink to socialise because it's not like anyone from the hostel was there to hangout with!

hello Thank you sooo much for your feedback. We are glad to hear your appreciations the locals at the bar are as well willing to meet ouyr guests. Socializing with them is for us the best way to get the feel of france and why not new friends Try next time we llok forward welcoming you back best regards the 3 ducks team

A nice clean hostel that we will visit again soon.

• 31st May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Brilliant little hostel, extremely great location, great staff!! Will definitely be back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7