« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

Carlos the staff at the reception was very helpful and informative. He deserves a raise for being customer - friendly.

hello Thank you for your feedback Carlos will be very happy to hear he contributed to your experience in Paris Its actually a master behaviour to all the staff at the 3 Ducks We still do not know what went wrong with the rest ;may be you can email us to share your other impressions with us We look forwrad welcoming you back in Paris best regards 3 ducks Team

Wasn't bad. Will be good if the hostel dos hostel activities as the bar is full of locals and the prices are high for drinks. But overall alright hostel.

Too loud because of the bar

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Tajikistan

Information for people who has heavy luggage: The hostel hasn't an elevator.( no lift) my room 307 was in the 2nd floor, then inside the room there is another stair. ( 2 beds downstairs and 6 beds upstairs).the kitchen is small. it was not clean. someone cooked and didn't wash the pan. if you want to have a cup of tea, you have to ask first at the bar for a cup. no cup in the kitchen. and take your own tea bags.I didn't need to do my bed, the bed is prepared before arrival. staff very nice.

As a solo traveler this wasn't a good hostel for meeting people at all. The common room wasn't very big and not social because it was so small. There was no organized events and the staff seemed annoyed when asked questions. The location is also not just a 10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, more like 30 minutes (and im not THAT slow of a walker). It was really close to the metro though which was nice.

This Hostel is defnitely a good place to stay for a few days. On arrival, the place was packed with people from all over the world...people that could recognise a South African from the K-way jacket he wears. The staff was friendly, helpfull and communicated in English - really well I must say. They made me feel welcome and were always there to help. The wifi is a bit horrible, but good enough to make contact with your loved ones. The rooms were clean and beds comfy. The only bummer was the smal

• 9th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

The hostel was not welcoming I found and there was no atmosphere at all. I didn't enjoy my time at this place. I found it over rated and wouldn't return. Maybe this is just how Paris is.

hello Thank you for sharing your feedback with us even though you did not find us at your taste.paying 48€ for 2n is oberpriced for you .... well.... We wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

This hostel is located in a nice and safe area, close to shops, cafés, bars, restaurants and to the metro, but not close to the main attractions (The Eiffel Tour is the only one you can reach walking in less than 20min). The 8 bed bedroom was too small and there was no room to my luggage. If you like to sleep before 11pm, it's not a good idea, since the bar is opened till this time. The staff did not give me accurate information and wasn't very helpful neither friendly. Bad value for money.

Thought it was great until the last day. Asked to get some tap water after I had checked out and the man behind the bar was rude telling me to go to my bathroom and do it myself. Then we asked for directions for the airport from the receptionist. She sent us to the WRONG airport. We needed to pay a €140 taxi in order to make our flight going from CDG to BVA. Absolutely disgusted by this. Cannot believe I spent €200 to stay here only for this to end up happening. WILL NOT recommend to friends.

• 8th Jan 2016

hello we are sorry to hear whar happened to you obviously there was a misscomunication as its not in our habits to say that beauvais airprt and CDG are the same ones. Did you ask for BVA airport???? PLUDS We did not senr you to your room for the hot water but to the kitchen where cuttles are provided for your needs Sorry you felt like punishing us because you missunderstood us best regards 3 ducks hostel

Desk/ concierge could not care less, seemed occupied and uninterested. Wi-Fi speed is very slow. Rooms are reasonably clean and bathroom is of decent standard.

• 7th Jan 2016

Everything was good about the hostel, the atmosphere, cleanliness, location. But I would like to see bigger lockers and a common room the next time.

hello Thank you for the feedback AS you could see we are not a huge hostel. THe bar is actually our common area..As for the lokers we found out that bags atre so big that they woill not fit into a normal locker anyway. We will change that if we find adapted ones till next, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

I wouldn't mind if they had slightly exagerated where they were located, but this hostel lied so blatantly that I feel obligated to let everyone know that what their website advertises is false. They claim to be a 10 minute walk from the eiffel tower (which is actually 1.3mi or 2.1 km away using the shortest route). When asked about the '10 minute route' the owner implied she can walk there in 10 minutes (averaging a 6min/mile the whole way... never stopping at any lights thats still a sprint.

• 5th Jan 2016

hello Sorry to hear that you are freely talking about lies when most people rating us agree we are 10-15 mn walk away We thing you took the wrong way. we are still extremely sure you enjoyed that way that is beautiful anyway best regards 3 ducks team

Loved staying at 3 ducks :) will definitely come back again. Was very easy to find....staff were fantastic, loved the room and the bar is great.

hello Thank you so much for your really nice feedback we look forward welcoming you back in Paris best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

The bar is a really nice place, lots of locals come in every day so you get to know a lot of people. If you don't like that and are looking for a place to sleep, though, the rooms can get a bit noisy since it gets very crowded at the bar. The facilities are very nice looking and clean, had no problems during my week-long stay.

• 2nd Jan 2016

hello Thank you so much for your really nice feedback we look forawrd welcoming you back in Paris Best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

Nice clean hostel. Good location. Good bar, but the rooms surround the bar, so expect a lot of noise until 2am. But it is a great place to meet people. Small lockers in room that can only fit wallet etc, but not a big issue. Wifi was extremely slow and only worked in short spurts which was the most frustrating for me. And everything in my room like bed, doors creaked and made lot of noise when used. If these minor issues could be fixed, then it would be a 5/5 rating. But overall, recommended.

I loved the stay and my purpose of visiting Paris is Eiffel Tower. Stay at 3 ducks made me more comfortable as it is near to Eiffel Tower.

I had a great stay at the 3 ducks hostel! I loved everything about it and next time I am in Paris I will go stay there for sure!!

Wifi was pretty rough, all and all not bad but seemed a bit expensive for what it was.

I have to say it's pretty weird to have a room on the third floor but having only one bed there and having to take a separate stairwell to the rest of the beds and bathroom. Don't need a padlock for the lockers.

The hostel was great and the staff was so friendly. Definitely the best hostel staff that I've encountered.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7