« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

would stay here again surely !! wonderful , great atmosphere

• 24th Feb 2015
  • India

hello Thank you sooo much for this great feedback. We look forward welcoming back very soon hopefully. Till Than, we wish you great travels. best regards The 3 Ducks Hostel Team

We loved the three ducks! it was super clean and modern, it was a little farther away from some of the things like Notre Dame and the Louvre but the distance was manageable. I would stay here again for sure!

• 21st Feb 2015

Hello Thank you so much for taking your time dor this nice review Paris has sooo much to offer and to see that you cannot have it all in one place We are glad to hear that you really appreciated your stay and our facilities....Much more are planned for the spring and summer We hope to see you back soon at the 3 Ducks boutique Hostel Till next, we wish you great travels The 3 ducks hostel Team

I dont have much time to write a good review, but as quickly as my hands can type, i would like the thank the staff of the 3 Ducks as they were always lovely to me and always in a good mood! excellent bar! and even greater staff :)

• 17th Feb 2015

hello Krystal Thank you sooo much for taking your time for this glowing review. It was a great pleasure to welcome you at the 3 ducks hostel And if we did share our good tips, mood and facilities with you and that you appreciated them so thank you for that Still a lot a great things are planned for this spring and summer We hope to see you back soon at the 3 ducks Till than, we wish you great travels The 3 ducks team

Awesome location since located near metro station. It would be great if you also sell food for lunch or dinner or just something to eat. Women staff are great, warm, and friendly. The guy, not so much. Probably because he works graveyard shift.

The 3 Ducks is definetely the place to stay. New, great continetal breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, secure and VERY clean. I would stay there again, no doubts.

• 15th Feb 2015

hello Thank you sooo much for this glowing review we are looking forward your next stay at the 3 ducks hostel Till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

I liked The staff is excellent ans friendly

hello Thank you for your nice review. Its alway very encouraging for the staff to see their work appreciated we hope to see you back in Paris very soon best regards 3 ducks team

Loved my stay at the 3Ducks. Facilities are nice/modern. The layout is cool with a bar right when you enter and a courtyard to sit outside. Very close to metro stop. Pretty close to Eiffel Tower. Cool neighborhood. But what sets this hostel apart from others is its friendly staff. 3Ducks integrates staff, guests, locals at the bar and staff treat us not only as guests but as friends, which is so awesome. Met some very cool, not to mention beautiful, people there. Would for sure stay there again.

• 12th Feb 2015

hello Thank you soooo much about this very delighting review It give us more and more pleasure to do what we usually do and encourage us to upgrade our services. The 3 ducks team will be sooo happy to welcome you back at any time during your next step in Paris Till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

Great hostel, really nice bar to have some drinks for a reasonable price in an expensive city. Nice environment, cool courtyard and clean comfortable beds. Staff very nice, cool music in bar and TVs for sports. More expensive than what you'll pay in other cities but that's Paris for you so it is to be expected.

hello Thank you so much for your review. its always a pleasure to read about guest satisfactions We hope to see you back very soon in Paris Till than, we wish you great travels Best regards the 3 Ducks hostel Team

Overall, The 3 Ducks hostel met my expectations, and it was a nice experience to stay there. Nice ambiance, friendly staff, good breakfast and very well located.

• 11th Feb 2015

Nice place that was fairly easy to find. Staff was super friendly and helpful giving directions and suggestions on how to take on the city. Located right by two metro station stops Makes it easy to get back to. I had a problem with the USB outlets at my bunk but the person at the front desk was kind enough to lend me some adapters so I could charge my Electronics. A good place to stay for a quick nights rest.

• 11th Feb 2015

Excelent Hostel... Staff amazing, location is fantastic, room are very good, good breakfast... Everything is excelent... I went in the winter time and the heating system was so good that I got really hot in my room and couldnt do anything to help with it. The termostatus on my room was not working properly. The one and only thing I missed is the social events that could be organized to stimulate guests interaction.

• 10th Feb 2015

brand new rooms and bar with very nice design and facilities ! thx for ! all will be back asap Pierre

• 10th Feb 2015

Thank you so much for this glowing review We hope to see you back very soon Till next, we wish you grezt travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

I'm used 4bed room. my room size is very small, so we are difficult to use in the room. hostel's breakfast is kind of too little, not fill properly. and the staff was unfriendly when i eat breakfast.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

It´s pretty good to have private bathrooms, but they should also exist outside the rooms.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Okay honest reviews are what I like the best so here we go. The locations is a two minute walk from the metro which is really nice but it isn't super close to the main attractions I wanted to see, I thought for the price it should have been a little closer. The rooms were very well kept except it was freezing one night and we couldn't turn the temperature up anymore. The bar and patio are a great hang out at night. If you looking for a place to sleep like i was it works, just a little far.

Nice little place in a charming former "hotel particulier". Could go back there. Main drawback is the shower, it's inside the room, with only one for a room of 8. Cleanliness of room floors could be improved too.

Hello Thank you for taking your time for your comment When we advertise our 8 bedded rooms , we are clear in ensuite with a separate shower and toilets. The shower in the room is spacious but Yes there is 1 shower per room. WE do not think there is anywhere more than one per room ( when its only 8 persons). The rooms are dayly cleaned between 10 am and 3 pm. we hope to see you next time in Paris best regards 3 Duks hostel Team

Too narrow and small rooms Plus too small lockers You can't even put your laptops in the locker. The breakfast was the worst I've ever eaten. There are just some peices of breads and jams and cereals. You will get hungry in 2 hours Staffs were not that friendly and kind. In night, the lobby is changed into a bar so a lot of neighbors come and make the small area crowded. It was not a good choice.

hello Thank you for taking your time ;We are sorry you could not feet your laptop in the locker.they are actually for valuables and big enough for todays laptops. May be you had an old one...Our breakfast is continental with pastries, bread, 3 kind of juces and 3 kind of cereals. all that with nutella, different kind of jam, butter and honey. choice of hot drinks ( cafe, tea & chocolat)...We are as well happy to interact locals with our guets so they can exchange Best Regards 3 DUCKS team

I will use this space to tell all of you travelers using shower slippers that don't dry them off before walking around in the bathroom to KNOCK IT OFF. YOU are the reason the floor is all wet, which creates the need for slippers. It takes just one inconsiderate person to mess it up for everyone else. Very clean before other people mess it up. Bedding has waterproof protector covers which shows attention to detail.

Hello Thank you for tis glowing review Thank you as well for highlighting those details. its very encouraging.-) We hope to see you back soon Till next we wish you great travels the 3 ducks team

Good location with access to the metro. Having a bar downstairs helps to meet plenty of people.

hostel placed nearby the station, but room size is so smaller than other place.

hello thank you for taking your time We recommend you to try a 6 bedded room next time . they have much more space best regards 3 ducks hostel team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7