« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

Loved the atmosphere and how close it was to the Eiffel Tower.

• 25th Jul 2015

Good: Excellent location and good breakfast.. Everything clean and organized.. Loads of plugs.. Bad; Staff a little bit rude.. Small and poor kitchen..

• 21st Jul 2015

hello thank you for feedback! we need some info about bad staff to find out what happened as most of them are knowwn for beeing extremely helpfull and treally nice. Some are new and need may be to be updated about our way of working... please do not hesitate to give us more details by emailing us We do have a little kitchen but really well equipped so far. we hope to hear from you soon as your poit of view is important to us we are happy you enjoyed the rest best regards 3 Ducks team

Place was in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower which was perfect for me. The downstairs bar was super chill and a great atmosphere to meet fellow travelers.

hello thank you so much for your feedback we look forward welcoming you back in beautifull Paris best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

The hostel was more about the bar. The workers were bartenders and I didn't feel like they were there to help the people staying in the hostel. There was no place to put our luggage. I staid in a room with three other people and all of our stuff was sitting in the middle of the room so anything could be stolen. The lockers that were provide were so small and honestly pointless.

The hostel is great and the staff is very helpful and multilingual. The location is undoubtedly the best thing. It is quite near of two subway stations, and is located a few minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower. The place is secure, breakfast is very good and the connection to the iternet is also very good. Despite having a bar in the hostel, it does not hurt at all the rest of the guests.

• 13th Jul 2015

Nice hostel with excellent atmosphere and decoration! Free basic breakfast and air conditioning everywhere . However, staff is quite rude and unhelpful in general (Breakfast is till 10am and as I hadn't finished my cup of coffee the lady wanted to take it away from my table), no elevator, Bike rental is not available as it says (Receptionist didn't even care to inform us how to rent the public ones), Kitchen is extremely tiny but at least it has one.

hello Thank ypu for your feedback We are aware of your bad experience and we will take of it of course. Its our priority to be as informative as possible with our guests.We apologise if you had a bad experience wiyth our new receptionnist. We will make our very best to give you a better satisfaction next time till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

Nice location (1 min walk to the metro, and relatively close to Eiffel Tower). The front desk is actually a bar so it would be great if you like social, but I did not feel noisy maybe because my room is on the 3rd floor. Independent shower room and bathroom in each floor and each one get plug for charging your phone on each bed. The bed is a little low though -- you cannot sit up if you stay in the lower bed. I stayed in 3 different hostels in Paris and this is a good one.

hello Thank your for taking your time for this nice feed back we hope to see you back very soon Till than we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

Really nice hostel. Equipped with kitchen and bar, friendly staff, very clean rooms. On the more expensive side but probably worth it. It's a good area so I felt safe taking the metro back to the hostel late at night as a solo female.

Great vibe easy to meet people and in a good area! My bed was super squeaky but that'd be my only really minor complaint I guess otherwise it was all fantastic!

• 8th Jul 2015

hello thank you for this really nice review we ll make our best to fix the squeaky trouble for next we look forward welcoming you back at the 3 ducks till than we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

Best hostel I've stayed at yet. Place is awesome.

hello Thank you so much for taking your time and this beautiful comment. its always very encouraging to read from very happy guests We look forward welcoming you back at the 3 ducks till than, we wish you great travels all the best the 3 Ducks Team

Amazing stay, a bit pricy but worth it. bar downstairs is lovely, definately recommend spending some nights there. also keep your windows closed because of bugs. other than that amazing, met the most amazing people.

hello Thank you so much we hope to sree you back very soon Till than, we wish you great travels best Regards 3 Ducks Hostel team

I loved the environment! Not bad breakfasts and I Luked the location and bar a lot.

• 4th Jul 2015

hello Thank you so much we hope to see you back very soon Till than, we wish you great travels best Regards 3 Ducks Hostel team

Great staff and clean rooms. The location is perfect just 10 min walking to the Eiffel. Next to 2 metro stations in a very nice neighborhood. The bar is great!

Overall great experience. The bar is very packed with locals at night, which is great or terrible (depending on how your french is). Clean facilities, nice (and sassy) staff. Would come back in the future.

wow. the best hostel I've stayed at. the staff was amazing and fun to talk to. and has ac.

hello Thank you soooo much for this great review we look forward welcoming back in Beautiful Paris best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Lady at the front who spoke Spanish was so sweet and helpful!

My friends and I had a great experience at this hostel. So clean and modern, lovely staff and in a fantastic location (on a street with tons of shops and restaurants, with the Eiffel Tower just a 15 minute walk away!). Theres a metro about a 5 minute walk away from the hostel which is very convenient too. The atmosphere and social aspect of the hostel was great too, shame we only spent one night there.

Decent hostel. Somewhat expensive. Breakfast is all carbs. Nice location, small lockers in room. I wish there was a quieter place to go as a common area... Just feels so loud and busy downstairs. It'd be nice if they served food at the bar since the restaurants nearby are expensive.

The staff were really helpful and the female dorm was really lovely. I would definitely reccomend it to friends.

hello Thank you so much we are always happy to fully satisfy pour guest we look forward welcoming you back at the 3 ducks till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Hostel has a alternative style to it. Rooms were clean and bed very comfy. It's great that rooms has own bed lamp, USB drive and plug outlet. During the day hostel is relaxed and at night it gets lively! Great atmosphere. All the hostel staff is wonderful, especially Brenda. She goes above and beyond her duties. Love this hostel.

hi Thank you soo much for this beautiful comment We look forward your next stay with us Till than, we wish ypou great travels best regards the 3 Ducks team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7