« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

The staff could be more patient, except for the Mexican girl which is great. Unfortunately we checked out late, and of course they charged us, obviously but the receptionist was mad and it wasn´t nice at all, later she changed her attitude but it was a little late for that. The rooms are a little big but its Ok. The location is great, so close to the Eiffel Tower. You can go walking almost everywhere and two Metro stations are very close too. A very good place to stay :)

• 17th May 2015
  • Mexico

Everything was really great at this hostel. The only flaw was that our room was really small.

• 17th May 2015
  • Iceland

hello thank you so much for your appreciation Do not hesitate to ask for larger room next time We look firward welcoming you at the 3 ducks till than, we wish you great travels best regards the 3 Ducks hostel team

Generally only stay here because of the great area. I found the rooms too small (even by french standards), the bunks too close together so you couldn't sit upright and the shower head which was at hip height was broken yet the price is quite high for a hostel. On the plus side breakfast was adequate and included.

Amazing place and exquisite people--staff is attractive as well--would go back in a heartbeat.

hello thank you so much for this feeback we look forward welcoming you back ayt the 3 ducks Till than, we wish you excellent travels best regards the 32 Ducks team

My best friend and I stayed in a 4 person dorm here for two nights. The hostel was very clean and had a very nice bar with cheap drinks as well as a courtyard in the center, so meeting people was very easy. Lots of other young backpackers so we made friends within minutes of arriving. The staff was friendly enough but didn't give much information other than the bare minimum. 10 minute walk from Eiffel Tower and right in the city center. Great free wifi and free luggage storage.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were always helpful and friendly! The rooms were nice and the common areas were a great place to meet people. Jan the bartender was great!

Great place to meet and socialise with your fellow backpacker and local Frenchmen, as the bar and courtyard are frequented by office workers after work hours. Great stay here!

Other than they screwed up our booking so we had to change room, there was nothing to note. Nice hostel, great location.

hello Thank you for your feedback as far as we can see we respected your booking on the spot 2 beds in a duplex of 8 persons....you got it . you did have to change your room once but we had no choice as the room you were in was full and that happens sometimes for dorms. We are happy to read you loved the rest best regards the 3 ducks team

This place was great! Super easy to get to from the main train station and in a very cute neighborhood. The staff were very nice, place was clean, and I met really interesting travelers at the bar downstairs. I would definitely stay there again!

hello Thank you so much for taking your time for this beautiful review We look forward welcoming you back in Paris best regards the 3 Ducks hostel Team

Excellent hostel. Best location and the atmosphere was great. The staff was top notch, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend for any solo travelers. The hostel bar is also frequented by local Parisians so is a good way to actually meet the locals. Will come back here next time I am in Paris.

The 3 Ducks had one of the best atmospheres of the hostels I stayed in during my travels. The bar/lobby always has someone around, night or day, and the staff are at hand to provide you with anything you need. The free breakfast was reasonable. The hostel is in walking distance to two metro stations, a host of restaurants and shops and situated in a quiet area. Great place for solo travelers looking to make new friends! It has a party vibe which may not be for everyone, but generally all good.

Really enjoyed at this, very clean and the atmosphere incredible I met so many amazing people

Hello Thank you for this beautiful feeback we look forward welcoming you back in beautiful Paris best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Great hostel, as a solo traveler it was really easy to meet people. Staff was very nice and I even got an upgrade on my room. Thanks

• 4th May 2015

It is a good hostel. It is worthy to choice it when u are travel alone. The only disappoint is that there is no place to hang the clothes in the room.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Great location, about 1 minute from a metro stop to take you anywhere. Eiffel tower 20 minutes by foot, 10 by metro! Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Very very clean bathrooms and room. Bar was fun at night and free breakfast was a plus! Great hostel, I highly recommend!

• 1st May 2015

hello Thank you so much for this glowing review It encourages us to get better and better We hope to see you back soon at the 3 ducks Till than, we wish you great travels best regards the 3 Ducks hostel Team

Ants, otherwise its awesome.

Thank you very much, it was lovely staing at your hostel, hovewer it could be better equipped (bathroom, сcloth hangers, mini-refregirator in the room). And please kill the ants!

indeed a very good hostel- good location, atmosphere, cleaningless, staff and music!! nothing to complain at all!

This was my first time in a hostel and it was a great experience. I highly recommend this place.

Great location. Newly renovated. Fun atmosphere; the bar is lively and locals even come in for drinks. Friendly staff

hello Thank you for this great review We hope to see you back soon at the 3 Ducks hostel Till than, we wish you great travels best regards The 3 Duvks hostel Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7