8.4
Fabulous 3,220 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 3,220 Total Reviews
« The 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel Located at 6 Place Etienne Pernet, , Paris.
France
Paris 75015 6 Place Etienne Pernet
84% 3220
48.8436610 2.2925698
    Rooms available

27th Apr 2016
2.0

The worst hostel that I stayed so far, I'm so disappointing and sad with the stupid staff called Brenda, They charge me more things. Anyway, There's an open area with too loud music and this area is directly connected with the rooms, every night lots of people stay smoking there and the rooms smell cigarettes. there is no wifi in the rooms because its far from the reception, the unique point that wifi work. Its not good region as the Louvre region is, so I definitely don't recommend this hostel.

24th Apr 2016

Excelent Hostel, I totally recomend it. Its near the metro station and very near to the eiffel tower. The staff is great and everything is clean. The only recomendation I make is that they should put a mop in every bathroom, when people gets a shower they leave the floor wet and its unconfortable.

hello Thank you for your feedback we will defenetly consider your recomendation We look forawrd your next visit Till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
7.7

대체적으로 다 괜찮아요!^_^

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
7.7

This hostel doesn't let you bring food or drinks into the room. The location was okay but beware of the loud nights because of the bar below.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Its location was perfect. It seems it's in the middle of the local houses so even it's late at night it was not dangerous. And very close to the line 8 station. But the first floor bed was too low that I couldn't even sit straight on it. I always had to get out of it so I could do anything freely. Also the bathroom was too small that many people had to wait from early in the morning to use toilet l/shower room. However the breakfast was so nice and both woman and man staff were kind.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

This is such a great hostel! The location is pretty good; a 15-20 min walk to the Eiffel and there's a metro just right down the street. The breakfast was so good with plenty to eat. The rooms are spacious. Although the security lockers are more like small safes, with no lock needed. But the rooms seemed pretty secure. The staff was super nice and chill and helpful. Our bus was late at night but they let us keep our luggage in a storage room despite the early checkout time. Had a great time!!!

hello Thank you so much for your nice feedback we look forward welcoming you back in beautiful Paris best regards 3 Ducks hostel team

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Hostel is in a great location, really is only 15 minutes to the Eiffel Tower. The staff is absolutely amazing, extremely helpful and someone is always there at the desk. The free breakfast is by far the best free breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. Would stay here again if I end up in Paris again.

21st Apr 2016
6.3

Hostel overall is nice but the atmosphere of the hostel was simply terrible. The bar/common area is always filled with locals rather then people who actually stay at the hostel. Then the hostel doesn't allow you to bring in your own alcohol or offer you a discount at the bar, they charge you the same amount as they do to people who don't stay there. Also the staff doesn't help organize any kind of pub crawls or night life options besides the hostels bar

hello Thank you for, your feedback.Thank you for aprreciation the 3ducks overall.We are sorry you found terrible to meet some young locals you could interact with. They actually come to us to interact with you guys and because the rates we have in the bar are unexpensif. The is a pub crawl you could join . flyers for it are at the front desk. WE wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

I'm a female traveling solo and would definitely recommend staying at this hostel. The location is a little far away from some of the attractions, but the metro is so easy to use it wasn't a problem. The hostel was very clean with small lockers in every room. Yes there is a bar below and you can hear the people at night but I knew that when I booked the hostel, so it didn't bother me. Staff was very helpful and having a small free breakfast in the morning was nice.

hello Thank you for your really nice feedback we look forward welcoming you on your next trip to Paris.We will show you the shortcuts to make you appreciate how close we are to many attractions Till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

17th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. This was the 2nd hostel I've ever stayed in and first time traveling. Everything was so clean, staff was friendly, and the location was great - right across the street from a charming church and all kinds of boutiques. Free breakfast too!