007 Bristol Hostel Reviews

150-152 West Street, Bedminster, Bristol, England

I spent the weekend at a festival in Temple Meads and 007 was about a 20-minute walk away. Ideal. I loved the booth-style bed, which allowed a lot of privacy from other guests - more so than your average hostel. The place also seemed to be being cleaned every time I came in - cleanliness was high! I would have liked some luggage storage in the room, but you can leave some stuff at reception too. TL;DR Pros - 24-hour reception, clean, booth bunks Cons - no luggage storage in room

• 29th May 2015
  • Scotland

No lockers to store belongings was my main concern. The bed room did smell a bit, but that could of been other guests. The main rooms and bed room I was in had seen better days and generally needs a bit of TLC, but nothing that would really effect my stay. The bathrooms where clean( which is important) The location was a bit further out of town than I would of liked, but is served by excellent and quick bus service to and from the city centre. The staff where friendly and helpful.

One of the worst hostels in Bristol. When I saw the showers I couldn´t believe it: its like 4 or 5 taps on the wall in the same room, thats it, no privacy, no place to change your clothes, no hygiene. Very far from the city center. Dirty.

The kitchen counters and table were not that clean. The bedrooms were clean and beds very comfortable. The girls toilet upstairs was lovely, very clean and new.

Probably the diciest hostel I've been in. Staff didn't seem to care about security since they were seldom behind the desk. People could easily walk in off the street unchecked. I swear they were paying a transient to clean the hostel as well. Fridge didn't look to have been cleared out in a month; just completely full of old food. You're also about a 35 minute walk away from anywhere interesting. Do yourself a favour and skip this.

Plz manag ur longterm guest in the hostel

More Storage for visitors. Some have a lot of luggage which crowds room. I have been told a luggage room is something which is being made. Staff v nice. nice layout.

The hostel was pretty old and dirty but at least the bed is clean.

007 Hostel is too expensive for the conditions. In general, it is not clean or tidy. The floor was disgusting. The kitchen as well. I gave up from drink a coffee in there, because the cups were nasty. The toilet were very clean. Although, I couldn't have a shower, because the water was cold, and there was no water pression . The room's floor was very dirty. The bed mattress was very comfortable. And the bed boxes system gives privacy, and it is dark enough to sleep. I was very happy with