007 Bristol Hostel

Good 534 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 534 Total Reviews

23rd May 2017

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this place, given other reviews. What I found was a hostel quite a ways out of town, but with staff who were friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, and the shower was fabulous. Everything you could ask for in terms of electrical plugs, wifi, kitchen, etc. The real downside was lack of social atmosphere, though there is space to gather and potential for this to change. I would stay here again, especially for the good price.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd May 2017
6.6

Cheap and cheerful. You get what you pay for. If you want the classic hostel experience I would recommend, but if you need somewhere cheap in Bristol to stay for a night it will do.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
13th May 2017
7.7

Fairly clean, a nice walk from the center in popular Bedminster, interesting design of the bunkbeds in my dorm, spacious common room and kitchen. The shower didn't work very well but I managed. Good average in Bristol.

11th May 2017

Wonderful staff make this a welcoming stay. Pod room was cosy and beds comfortable. Great kitchen. Hostel isn't the most picturesque one but the helpful staff make it a very friendly one. Paula and Kev were particularly good. Kev has a great heart.

• constellationcuisine9143
  • USA, Male, 18-24
6th May 2017
2.3

Worst hostel I've ever stayed. No lockers, or means to store your backpacks. Seriously, this place just seems like a run down home that was turned into a hostel. It so far away from the city center, and the beds are just glorified cubbyholes. The bathrooms seem to never have been cleaned. When I was taking a shower, the water started to clog, and pool up with a thirty seconds of the water running. Sadly, wouldn't recommend.

29th Apr 2017

Very friendly staff. Easy access to airport. Guys toilet have 6 showers together with no curtain separations, if someone is particular about privacy while taking shower. Rest all good

15th Apr 2017
4.6

No electric upstairs. Bedding wasn't clean, Bathrooms were disgusting. Seemed more like a halfway house. Staff were helpful and problems were out of their control. Recieved a discount and had to take it as no other hostels or hotels were available.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

The 007 was a fantastic hostel to stay in! The price was pretty low and the reviews weren't amazing, so we weren't expecting anything special. However, the room we stayed in was lovely! The pod styled beds were so comfy and have two private plug sockets each. All the facilities you could need as a guest... I guess it could have been closer to the city centre but was a short bus journey or 40 minute walk away. There was no trouble with us coming back late at night, lovely place, thank you. calum

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
7.1

Not bad considering the price. Not a great atmosphere, but really good kitchen and bedroom facilities. I would stay again!

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2017
2.0

Worse place to stay ever. Trust me I felt like I'm in some movie about gangsters.Booked there for two days I arrived there ate something and washed my dishes, I sat and the owner came and told in a tone of giving orders "dry the dishes and put them there". I said I'm not going to do that now. She phoned her father and mother came with a car and shouting you have to leave and no refund, 😳.inside atmosphere looks like a movie called shutter island.Don't go there, you might get hurt by the owners.