007 Bristol Hostel Reviews

150-152 West Street, Bedminster, Bristol, England

they have published in website to have free parking, the real free parking is the public street Doors were without locker, so you should sleep with your door open, everybody can get into your room towel and line bed in bad condition wifi no available in rooms security very poorly

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Big kitchen with all you need. Confortable hall with sofa and tables. Nice rooms. A bit far from the centre . Not so cheap.

The showers definitely need addressing as there is no privacy and nowhere to hang dry items . It did not feel very safe and there were no lockers to leave items in.

More people actually lived here then were travelers; which was a good and bad thing. Good because the people were interesting and even got an excellent tour from a local guy. But bad because it was a little sketch... Had my purse and phone taken as a joke but I wasn't laughing. Also there wasn't a lock for my luggage or even on the door-- so although the creep did get kicked out, he was still able to pop in multiple times during the night. Did not feel safe at all.

There was no where to lock up your stuff, which was concerning given some of the dodgy looking guests/tenants. The neighborhood is interesting, seems like a welfare suburb. The atmosphere wasn't at all great. It seemed like everyone staying here were long term tenants. Wifi only works in the reception/lounge area. The place was kind of dirty. The linen on my bed was not clean. Sorry to say but this hostel is my vision of a halfway house would be.

JJ, at the front desk went out if her way to be helpful and curteous. Will recomend this hostel to friends for sure. Aloha

• 14th Jul 2015

I spent the weekend at a festival in Temple Meads and 007 was about a 20-minute walk away. Ideal. I loved the booth-style bed, which allowed a lot of privacy from other guests - more so than your average hostel. The place also seemed to be being cleaned every time I came in - cleanliness was high! I would have liked some luggage storage in the room, but you can leave some stuff at reception too. TL;DR Pros - 24-hour reception, clean, booth bunks Cons - no luggage storage in room

• 29th May 2015
  • Scotland

No lockers to store belongings was my main concern. The bed room did smell a bit, but that could of been other guests. The main rooms and bed room I was in had seen better days and generally needs a bit of TLC, but nothing that would really effect my stay. The bathrooms where clean( which is important) The location was a bit further out of town than I would of liked, but is served by excellent and quick bus service to and from the city centre. The staff where friendly and helpful.

One of the worst hostels in Bristol. When I saw the showers I couldn´t believe it: its like 4 or 5 taps on the wall in the same room, thats it, no privacy, no place to change your clothes, no hygiene. Very far from the city center. Dirty.

The kitchen counters and table were not that clean. The bedrooms were clean and beds very comfortable. The girls toilet upstairs was lovely, very clean and new.

Probably the diciest hostel I've been in. Staff didn't seem to care about security since they were seldom behind the desk. People could easily walk in off the street unchecked. I swear they were paying a transient to clean the hostel as well. Fridge didn't look to have been cleared out in a month; just completely full of old food. You're also about a 35 minute walk away from anywhere interesting. Do yourself a favour and skip this.

Plz manag ur longterm guest in the hostel

More Storage for visitors. Some have a lot of luggage which crowds room. I have been told a luggage room is something which is being made. Staff v nice. nice layout.

The hostel was pretty old and dirty but at least the bed is clean.