007 Bristol Hostel

Good 512 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2017
2.0

Worse place to stay ever. Trust me I felt like I'm in some movie about gangsters.Booked there for two days I arrived there ate something and washed my dishes, I sat and the owner came and told in a tone of giving orders "dry the dishes and put them there". I said I'm not going to do that now. She phoned her father and mother came with a car and shouting you have to leave and no refund, 😳.inside atmosphere looks like a movie called shutter island.Don't go there, you might get hurt by the owners.

23rd Mar 2017
8.0

Good, quiet and cheap hostel. Ideal for somewhere to stay for a few nights.

11th Mar 2017

Very friendly and kindly staff. he guided me all of the information about bristol and history of everything also recommend pub and restaurant locally. room just fine i was stayed in 8 mix dorms.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017
5.7

It did the job, comfy bed for the night. Little way out of the centre, pillows were flat as a pancake, has a very shabby look to the place. Overall friendly staff and good experience but not as good as other hostels in the city.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Paul on reception was so friendly and helpful with directions and bus times he had little notes written out for us for everywhere we went! The showers were lovely and clean. The pods were great, nice and comfortable sleep. Look forward to staying again! thank you!

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Feb 2017

Everything you need to get your head down for the night on the cheap. Definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the area on a budget. You can use the kitchen to cook yourself a meal or there are many takeaways close by. The reception is staffed all day and night by friendly people. I am a returning customer working in the area and it is ideal for me.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
8.0

I only stayed for a night but the staff were generally friendly and the bunker like beds were pretty cool. I was a little concerned about the chargers being not all that close to the beds (was a little worried about something getting stolen in the night while charging) but since I was there at a low peak time that wasn't an issue.

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
7.7

My first visit was at a quiet time of year and so even though I booked the cheapest room they put me in the next cheapest room and most nights I was the only person in the room, nice and quiet! Cozy beds with reading light and little shelf, living area is much less bleak than it looks in the pics - there's more furniture, comfy couches. Good food shopping location (Asda/Lidl) only problems were not many hobs working on the cooker and it's on a bit of a grim main road.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
6th Jan 2017
3.7

Booked at the last minute due missing my flight. Kitchen is in poor condition with both the fridges and oven not working. Electricity went as well. This is an migrant workers hostel not a fun hostel. Looks like HSE requirements are not adhered to either with sleeping cubicles stacked up and no means of safe escape during a fire and loose electricity cables hanging over all over the place. I would not recommend staying here!!

• timwiles
  • England, Male, 25-30
6th Dec 2016

A sweet, peaceful hostel with friendly staff, comfortable beds, and a good kitchen. Would be even better if the oven was working.