007 Bristol Hostel

7.2
Very Good 568 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Sep 2017

As clean as your home and fantastic staff.

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2017
7.7

Very friendly owner, cannot fault. Good value for money, atmosphere a little dull but can't complain for the price you pay.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2017

Staff are friendly and very helpful

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

Perfect hostel for a cheap place to stay. The staff were lovely and really helpful! Was kept clean and had good facilities. The only few things I would say that need improving are the locks on the womens showers weren't working, and the lock on the bedroom door didn't always work but apart from that I would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2017

Leigh from Melbourne Australia here I would like to thank peter Paula and Janna and Kevin for having me .I really enjoyed my first time in uk I will be back awesome people 👍👍

• charlie_gosset6992
  • England, All Male Group, 25-30
25th Aug 2017

Had a great time here, staff were a good laugh and really helpful. Made me and my mates feel really welcome and there was not a worry in the world! Thanks guys!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2017
5.1

I tried to like this place but honestly would avoid it if you can afford to. Staff were nice enough to my face but rude talking about guests, you feel like you're in somebody's house as the family are constantly hanging around. Women's showers both don't lock (ridiculously easy to fix), wifi didn't reach the room, no lockers, poor kitchen facilities, bedding felt like it was decades old, and I had staff open the curtain to my pod when I was asleep to ask if I was checking out today (I wasn't)

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
3.7

Completely dilapidated and run-down, this hostel needs a thorough renovation, or at the very least some very aggressive cleaning and maintenance work. It's inconveniently located, far away from the city center, in what I might call a rough part of town. Staff are friendly, but they feel a patronizing need to sternly remind you to check out if the cut-off is near, so there's that as well. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• yajingbie6213
  • China, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

The owner is very kind. I booked a 6-mixed room. But when I arrived they arranged me to live with another girl.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017
2.3

The Staff is the worst thing about this place. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hostels and this one has to be my all time least favorite. They charged my credit card twice and refused to give me a refund.

×