007 Bristol Hostel Reviews

150-152 West Street, Bedminster, Bristol, England

rooms, toilet and Showers are very good, better than you expect when you see the outside or common areas. But Kitchen, fridges and common areas are really poor, dirty and smells ...not very nice. For 1 night is enough but I will not expend more than a night.

Nice hostel with friendly staff..

A nice cheap friendly hostel.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

I ended up staying here a week, its everything you need and is cheap. They had locks on all the doors and free storage for my luggage. The pod beds are cool, lights and curtains in each one and I've never slept so well in a hostel bed. The kitchen is quite busy in the evenings but everyone was social. I enjoyed my stay here :)

• 22nd Mar 2014

I checked in just as quick as I checked out! Friendly nice and great staff but the area and the facility itself was terrible looked dirty in every corner and they were telling me how they had there computers stolen. Red alert

1 2 Next » last »