007 Bristol Hostel Reviews

150-152 West Street, Bedminster, Bristol, England

Nice hostel with friendly staff..

A nice cheap friendly hostel.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

I ended up staying here a week, its everything you need and is cheap. They had locks on all the doors and free storage for my luggage. The pod beds are cool, lights and curtains in each one and I've never slept so well in a hostel bed. The kitchen is quite busy in the evenings but everyone was social. I enjoyed my stay here :)

• 22nd Mar 2014

I checked in just as quick as I checked out! Friendly nice and great staff but the area and the facility itself was terrible looked dirty in every corner and they were telling me how they had there computers stolen. Red alert

I liked the big kitchen and free coffee. Its not a party hostel so its quiet at night which is a bonus :) It wasn't the easiest place to find but its not too far from everything . I will stay here again when I'm back in Bristol ;)

• 13th Mar 2014

Looks bad on the outside, but the beds were great, very private! More of a cosy atmosphere here especially in the evenings.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Stayed 5 nights, no complaints, clean friendly and very cheap.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Spain

On the whole, the hostel is fine. It's just that the common room doesn't feel safe. The kitchen feels claustrophobic, smells a little, and I wouldn't use their cooking utensils if I were you. Also, the area where the hostel is located becomes really deserted at night. So if you're making your way back to the hostel from the city centre at night, it can be a very scary 15-20min walk down East and West St. One last thing: when i was there the showers only had hot water. Ouch.

Nice place, friendly people here. Big kitchen and clean hot showers. Free tea and coffee and i liked the movies in the evening. A little hard to find but id stay here again.

• 6th Mar 2014

Only stayed 1 night, staff were helpful and there was free tea and coffee in the kitchen. Bed was clean and comfortable. Shower was hot and everything was clean. No problems.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • South Africa

Loved the beds, private and spacious. Staff were really nice and free coffee was a bonus :) Best of all it was really cheap!

• 4th Mar 2014