021 Hostel

9.0
Superb 270 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

100% Perfect hostel!!! Thanks Leo/Staff ! See you soon 021 hostel!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

I loved my days at 021. The staff made me feel like home. The bathrooms are clean and organized and the breakfast is so great !! Certainly when I return to Rio I will return to 021...

Thank you! You make us happy ;) We just reformed the first bathroom and, within the next weeks, we'll reform the other ones. Hope you can see the changes when you come back!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

The best Staff! I had the real "carioca" experience! A great laugh, good air con in the rooms and comfy beds! Very clean if I go to Rio again I will defiantly be staying here. :)

Thanks man, we're glad you liked. When you need us, the doors are always open for you and your friends =)

5th Apr 2017

The staff was amazing always trying to show everyone a good time this is a very fun hostel and the tours offered are awesome

2nd Apr 2017

+ Creative and cool decoration (fresh look to an old house) + Good atmosphere for meeting new people + Well served breakfast (best I've had in a hostel) + Staff was nice and willing to help - Bathrooms' cleanance: I would often find sand in the box area. Assuming the sand was most likely to have ended up there because of guests who went to the beach, I'd suggest installing a shower outside of the house for guests to clean themselves up. - Wifi would go off up to 3 times/hour

We're glad to read about your stay with us. We love the decoration and it's changing a lil bit soon, in a better way. Our common area is very friendly and cozy, We try to make people feel like home. 021 Staff <3 About the bathrooms: yep, when it's sunny, people go straight from the beach to the shower. There is a tap outside the house that people (who ask) clean their feet and legs. But it's a cool idea to put some warning at the entrance of the house about the sand. About the internet: We had a huge problem with NET (our internet provider). Normally they are fine, but at the very days you were here, it was so bad. If you take a look at some preview reviews, you can see that internet here is great with a lot of wifi spots around the hostel. Thank you so much!

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2017

My favourite hostel ever. Staff were the best part, there was always something to do at night and a nice place to relax in the day. Was quite far from a good beach but it was easy to get there and the centre by metro. The rooms were crowded but had enough space for everyone with huge lockers, well priced drinks and a good kitchen if a bit cramped. Have recommended this hostel to everyone I meet, it's the perfect place to stay if you want to have fun in rio!

• xvaldetaro2497
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

I had a great time staying at 021, 100% recommend. Staff was super nice and helpful. The hostel is very well located, close to the Christ and Sugar Loaf mountains.

5th Mar 2017

Highly recommended. Almost everyone I met while staying there came back to the hostel when they came back to Rio since it's so good! I did the same. Before going out, most of the hostel usually pregames in the lobby which was quite fun. I also stayed in a few other hostels in Rio but enjoyed this one the most! The staff is like family. We went to parties together and they are very helpful in every regard.

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

Lovely staff, very helpful, friendly and good to party with, as well as bilingual! The hostel is well kept with a decent hostel kitchen! Although not close to the main beaches it does offer a central location for the city sights and short taxi/bus to the beach. Not an intentional party hostel but as with most, it depends on the people! Great value for money and would recomend for a quieter stay

Awesome to read from you! We work hard to give the best for you all =) You said everything, this is a central location, near from everything in the wonderful city. And you have a good point. It's not a partying hostel, but as we have tons of solo travelers, all of them become friends so quickly that our house turns into a perfect place to have fun and interact with everyone. And, as the staff know well the best spots for partying in the city (and we always go with the guest =) we know what to do. Thanks again for staying with us. Best regards, Leo.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

We originally stayed in 021 for 4 nights - but we fell in love with the place and the staff and came back for another week! Leo and his team of awesomes looked after us and our stuff, and made us fell at home and comfortable but best of all they treated us as friends and not as customers. They gave great advice for day trips and night time partying. When we come back to Rio we'll be coming straight there! Thanks again guys!

<3 Thanks for your company those days. You were so nice and kind with us. So lovely to spend the carnival (and after) with us (at the hostel and at the blocos). We are waiting you to come back and the house will be way better from the way that you find it now. See you! Leo and staff