06 Central Hostel Reviews

Maipu 306, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was worth it for The money expent. Male bathroom does not have light and there were only 2 showers. The blond russian girl was amazing. Very kind and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2014

The staff was relatively unhelpful. When I arrived, they vaguely gestured to a room and that was all of the introduction that I received. When I asked them about a bus back to the airport, they told me to look on the internet. The bathrooms are pretty ridiculous, even for a hostel (constant flooding, the shower heads fall off, etc.). Also, many of the people staying in the hostel were tenants, so it felt more like being a new roommate than staying with other travelers .

• 1st Jul 2014

The girls bathroom wasn't clean enough, and it never had soap; they allow people to talk, listen to music until around midnight (which is bad when you are trying to sleep. But other than that, I really liked my stay. It was near every touristic place, and Fernando, a guy from the reception, was the most helpful person ever. He tried to help me and my sister on every possible way. While the other girls didn't. In a nutshell, even though I had many things to complain, I'd still stay there again.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels