06 Central Hostel Reviews

Maipu 306, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I've been in bad hostels, but by far this is the worst Hostel I've ever been to. Its dirty, everything looks old, broken and abandoned. The bed broke down when we sited on it, there were no fan at the room (it was summer and very hot), bathroom was dirty, wet and had no toilet paper, also no privacy at all at the shower room. I dont recommend this hostel to NO ONE.

• 5th Dec 2014

Not the cleanest or most awesome place, but pretty OK. Staff was friendly.

It was worth it for The money expent. Male bathroom does not have light and there were only 2 showers. The blond russian girl was amazing. Very kind and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2014

The staff was relatively unhelpful. When I arrived, they vaguely gestured to a room and that was all of the introduction that I received. When I asked them about a bus back to the airport, they told me to look on the internet. The bathrooms are pretty ridiculous, even for a hostel (constant flooding, the shower heads fall off, etc.). Also, many of the people staying in the hostel were tenants, so it felt more like being a new roommate than staying with other travelers .

• 1st Jul 2014