4.2
Rating 85 Total Reviews
4.2
Rating 85 Total Reviews
1 River Central Located at 1109 JP Rizal Guadalupe Viejo, , Manila.
Philippines
Manila 1109 JP Rizal Guadalupe Viejo
42% 85
14.5673331 121.0407435
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2016
2.6

This place is not good. It excists and you can stay there, that's what I have to say about this hostel. Everything else is sub optimal. Also, if you decide to stay here -don't trust the directions they give you in the confirmation email or you won't find it.

• deboroll
  • Indonesia, Female, 18-24
7th Dec 2015
6.3

At first, I arrived at 7.30 am and welcomed by a girl there. She asked me why I arrived so early and seemed bothered but she still didn't mind I left my heavy bag there. Then when I arrived in the evening, another girl welcomed me so well. She smiled a lot to me and elaborated me all things I needed oh I missed her :'( The bedroom isn't big enough so does the bathroom but I still found it's ok. My blanket wasn't so clean and the fan too. Wish you'll be better! :)