1 River Central Reviews

1109 JP Rizal Guadalupe Viejo, Manila, Philippines

Four bed dorms, individual lockers and curtains for privacy, breakfast included, air con, good wifi and a nice roof top area with kitchen. Great value for Manila.

I like this place so much. I booked for a day and come back again for a day. I love the staff are friendly,very good serviced. And I never forget, I and my friend karaoke on rooftop

The staff were very kind and helpful. They had free tours and free breakfast on the rooftop. It was fantastic! Great place to stay, even warm water! Outside's a bit noisy, but it's not too bad. Overall, I'm glad I stayed and would happily do so again!

• 23rd Jan 2014

very good hostel ! you get what u pay for ! its a little bit exp for philippines but you get fast wifi, hot showers and clean toilets, rooftop bar, big lockers that can fit 75L backpacks best hostel that i stayed in the philippines

The location is fairly convenient,close to MRT and NAIA airport. The service and cleanliness is good, too. But I recommend not to hang out and return late at night via MRT. The road from MRT to hostel at night looks scary to me, but by jeepney from Makati is OK. One caution, bring your booking copy and insist to pay only the remaining amount mentioned in the booking.