1 Step from St Peter

Superb 684 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 684 Total Reviews

13th Sep 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. It really felt like a family bed and breakfast...the hosts were very friendly and hospitable and Robert even spent some time showing me a map of the city and gave me some tips of cool/local things to do. It was very clean and a short metro/bus ride away from the main part of the city and as a solo female traveler I felt very safe. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a friendly place to stay close to all the activities! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
10th Sep 2017

Very friendly hosts.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Amazing place to stay, I can't think of a negative thing to stay. Perfectly located to explore the Vatican and right near several bus stops and a metro stop to explore the rest of the city. Clean and safe to a degree better than a number of hotels I've been in. Also Roberto is an overall great host who is very accommodating and helpful. Would highly recommend.

8th Jun 2017
8.0

The hostel is very clean, and the rooms are spacious. The advertisement included an outdoor patio, but no outdoor patio was mentioned. Breakfast was the largest we'd had all trip (hostels) and the hostel is close to the metro. Owners are kind and give good advice concerning how to see Rome.

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
6th Jun 2017

A wonderful second story apartment-style hostel, with clean facilities and warm welcoming hosts. Delicious espresso, breakfast and snack items available. Very walkable to the Vatican. we used the bus into Rome and it felt like a longish, hot ride. Would take a taxi next time. Two items which are not in the control of the hosts are the street noise and the parking. Use earplugs, and be prepared (if you have a car) to look hard for a spot and leave the car there the entire stay (payment is cheap).

25th May 2017

Roberto gave me tips on how to get around and little tricks no one else can tell you so that you can save money and time. I felt like i was visiting my parents home. His beautiful wife Kate was so sweet and between Kate and the cleaning lady I've seen them clean the toilet three times a day. The whole place is immaculate. Roberto spends mornings waiting for people to get up so he can take care of them.The kindest and most hospitable place but 2 much cigarette smoke & the mattress was 2 hard.

24th May 2017

We stayed in this B&B for 5 nights it was a wonderful experience. Roberto was so helpful he gave us a map and provided loads of helpful recommendation on what to see and where to eat. He provided a breakfast ever morning with coffee and was around every morning to answer any questions we may have had. The B&B is in a very nice area very close to the metro, the Vatican and many delicious restaurants. If we ever returned to Rome we would definitely stay in Robertos. Would 100% recommend!!

24th May 2017

Absolutely amazing hostel!!!!! Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The owner Roberto was such a kind and welcoming host. He gave incredible advice on places to go around the city and gave great recommendations on where to eat the best pizza and pasta. The rooms were so nice and quiet. Breakfast was very large and diverse and Roberto even shares food he got from the market with the guests. When we left he even gave us a full bag of cherries for the road. I had such a magical experience here!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Roberto was incredibly helpful! It was my first time abroad and I was traveling alone, but always felt safe and like I could ask any questions! Roberto gave me a map and marked sites to see as well as how to take public transportation and get there.

28th Apr 2017

I truly loved this bed and breakfast location. My friend and I booked and were treated very well. The room was nice and clean. There was a cute balcony attached to our room. The kitchen area was also clean and well stocked. There was free breakfast every morning. We were given maps on our first day that we ended up using for our entire trip. It was very useful. The location is great because you're five minutes away from the metro. I will come back here for sure if I come to Rome again.

×