1 Step from St Peter Reviews

Via Giovanni Bettolo, 52, Rome, Lazio, Italy

It was such a pleasant atmosphere!! Roberto

• 13th Apr 2014

Here is quite good location and near vaticano. The hosts are so lovely and kind u will get a warm reception. Really recommend here

I have enjoyed my stay at 1 Step from St Peter very much. It is a bed & breakfast at a great location in Rome with the friendlist and welcoming persons (Katharina and Roberto). I would definitely recommend it.

I loved it, it is comfortable, clean and the owner is very friendly, kind and helpful! The free espresso, tea or hot chocolate whenever you like is an added bonus. Bit far from some of the attractions, but very close to the Vatican and a metro. Wasn't an issue for me because I like to walk.

This bed and breakfast offers a friendliness that you probably can't find anywhere else. On arrival you are given loads of information about Rome, things to see, how to get around, a map etc. But for me they took it several steps further talking in depth about interesting sights. I appreciated that they often came into the common room to talk to me. They also organised for everyone staying to have free food and alcohol on new years eve!

• 31st Dec 2013

Our stay at 1 Step from St. Peter's was very comfortable. Robi and Kati were extremely accommodating and made us feel quite at home. The first thing Robi did when we arrived was bust out a map and show us exactly how to get anywhere we wanted to go. This map became our best friend! Location was good as it is a 7-10 minute walk to the Vatican with lots of shops and places to eat along the way and only a 4 minute walk from metro which will take you anywhere you need to go. Definitely recommend.

• 31st Dec 2013