1 Step from St Peter

Superb 667 Total Reviews
Superb 667 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Roberto was incredibly helpful! It was my first time abroad and I was traveling alone, but always felt safe and like I could ask any questions! Roberto gave me a map and marked sites to see as well as how to take public transportation and get there.

28th Apr 2017

I truly loved this bed and breakfast location. My friend and I booked and were treated very well. The room was nice and clean. There was a cute balcony attached to our room. The kitchen area was also clean and well stocked. There was free breakfast every morning. We were given maps on our first day that we ended up using for our entire trip. It was very useful. The location is great because you're five minutes away from the metro. I will come back here for sure if I come to Rome again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

It was a great place to stay for two travelers. The host was wonderful and gave us amazing recommendations. It was t a terrible walk from central Rome. If your focus is the Vatican (which our trip was) then it's absolutely perfect. I would happily stay here again.

23rd Apr 2017

My stay at One Step from St. Peter was amazing. Roberto was extremely kind and helpful. When I checked in he gave me a big map and circled everything I should check out. I was traveling alone meeting friends, but I felt very safe here. The rooms were clean and nice. I even had to print a boarding pass and do laundry and Roberto helped with that. I highly recommend this B&B if you are staying in Rome.

23rd Dec 2016

What an amazing B&B!!! Located less than a 10 min walk to St. Peter's Square, this cozy apartment is sparkling clean and comfortable. Roberto was so amazing and hospitable! They took such amazing care of me! Roberto took the time my first morning to provide a map outlined with transportation routes and then provided a list of what was open in Rome. (As I was staying over Christmas) Thank you for everything!! I will definitely recommend to everyone and Stay here again!