1 Step from St Peter Reviews

Via Giovanni Bettolo, 52, Rome, Italy

Great location, hosts and value. Roberto greeted me on arrival and spent time with a map of Rome and recommended places to go, eat and methods of transport - this was a great help. Breakfast was good and there was plenty. Even my room was cleaned in the morning much to my surprise (and embarrassment - as i'd left it a mess!) - Katharina had folded my clothes and provided clean sheets and towel. Though this was my first time solo travelling it surpassed my expectations of a hostel.

• 5th Jun 2014

Thanks for making it an enjoyable stay.

Super friendly staff, nice and clean rooms. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

Lovely atmosphere and great advice from Roberto.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Bed & Breakfast. We stayed for 6 nights in a twin room with shared facilities. Our room was spacious and clean. Cleaning lady comes daily and is thorough. The shared facilities are very clean as well. The breakfast is fine, I only missed normal bread in the morning. They offer prepacked sweet bread and croissants. You can take stuff out of the fridge and coffee and tea all day, even though the official breakfast time is from 7-10am. Recommend this!

We had a nice stay. Hostel is close to a subway station. The room we had was pretty big and the bed was comfortable. The hosts were nice. The bathrooms were clean. The shower might be a little hard to get into if you are a bigger person for one of the bathrooms but the others were bigger. Would recommend staying here.

This is the best hostel I have ever been. The owners are really good people that do everything to help you and make your stay better. The breakfast is good and you can drink coffee and eat little breads all day long for free! Everything is really clean, you have enough space in the rooms and bathroom. If I ever go back to Rome I will definitely stay in this hostel again.

Quite an awkward stay here. Everything was very rushed, and our stay here felt like when you visit a friend that doesn't want you around, and so we walked on egg shells around the staff, like we were a burden. There is no free parking, despite the advertisement here that there is. When we arrived and asked where to park we were told to just park on the street and not pay the meter for a ticket. That is not "free parking" Very awkward stay, but lovely rooms and facilities. Very beautiful.

,I'm sorry Thomas, on arrival we give all the details necessary tourist is room is cleaned every day, breakfast plentiful during the day all free: the coffee yogurt, pastries. to 10 cleanings radicals everywhere. I do not understand what eggs if you have your keys and open day and night. free parking by 20% compared to a fee, just turn. April 25 is a holiday in Italy and you do not pay parking.

1 2 Next » last »