1 Step from St Peter Reviews

Via Giovanni Bettolo, 52, Rome, Italy

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Bed & Breakfast. We stayed for 6 nights in a twin room with shared facilities. Our room was spacious and clean. Cleaning lady comes daily and is thorough. The shared facilities are very clean as well. The breakfast is fine, I only missed normal bread in the morning. They offer prepacked sweet bread and croissants. You can take stuff out of the fridge and coffee and tea all day, even though the official breakfast time is from 7-10am. Recommend this!

We had a nice stay. Hostel is close to a subway station. The room we had was pretty big and the bed was comfortable. The hosts were nice. The bathrooms were clean. The shower might be a little hard to get into if you are a bigger person for one of the bathrooms but the others were bigger. Would recommend staying here.

This is the best hostel I have ever been. The owners are really good people that do everything to help you and make your stay better. The breakfast is good and you can drink coffee and eat little breads all day long for free! Everything is really clean, you have enough space in the rooms and bathroom. If I ever go back to Rome I will definitely stay in this hostel again.

Quite an awkward stay here. Everything was very rushed, and our stay here felt like when you visit a friend that doesn't want you around, and so we walked on egg shells around the staff, like we were a burden. There is no free parking, despite the advertisement here that there is. When we arrived and asked where to park we were told to just park on the street and not pay the meter for a ticket. That is not "free parking" Very awkward stay, but lovely rooms and facilities. Very beautiful.

,I'm sorry Thomas, on arrival we give all the details necessary tourist is room is cleaned every day, breakfast plentiful during the day all free: the coffee yogurt, pastries. to 10 cleanings radicals everywhere. I do not understand what eggs if you have your keys and open day and night. free parking by 20% compared to a fee, just turn. April 25 is a holiday in Italy and you do not pay parking.

The place was nice and you can get easily around with the metro. A few night busses also pass near, so even when metro is closed the connections are pretty good. Though buses are not the most reliabile way to get around Rome. The staff was very helpful and advised us about the special events during easter and the fouding day of Rome.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Absolutely loved our time here! The apartment is super cute and cozy and very clean! I felt so comfortable and looked forward to chilling in my room/ at the hostel at the end of each jam-packed Rome day! Roberto was an amazing! As he took us to the nearby coffee/chocolate shop to buy authentic Italian goods the first day- so unexpected but so helpful! Additionally he recommended a little authentic restaurant that we loved- so so good! Do yourself a favorite and stay in this wonderful B&B!

It was such a pleasant atmosphere!! Roberto

• 13th Apr 2014

Here is quite good location and near vaticano. The hosts are so lovely and kind u will get a warm reception. Really recommend here

I have enjoyed my stay at 1 Step from St Peter very much. It is a bed & breakfast at a great location in Rome with the friendlist and welcoming persons (Katharina and Roberto). I would definitely recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »