1'st Cheap Rooms Dubrovnik Reviews

Od Tabakaije 20, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Hostel is okay. Biggest problem was no aircon. I couldn't sleep because I was so uncomfortable. Also, it is stated you cannot bring alcohol into the room - Very strange policy for a hostel. I was travelling alone and hoping to meet people, but it isn't a great choice if that is your plan, there was no atmosphere for it. If you just want to sleep, as long as you're not going during very hot months, then it's fine.

Had a great time here! Great facilities, friendly and helpful staff, and at a good price!

Very nice place with the best staff I ever get to know! :)

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts