100% Cosy Reviews

Urb. das Amendoeiras, Lt 1-B, Albardeira, Lagos, Portugal

At the price fantastic accommodation. Smallish room but balcony and roof terrace, good shared lounge with computer & internet, nice kitchen and outside dining terrace. We would stay there again. thank you Maree & Miguel.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Poor light in the bathroom :-)

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Switzerland

If you want to stay in a nice little hostel in a quiet area than this hostel is excellent.

I love this hostel!!! Very friendly atmosphere and the staff is sooooo kind... helped us a lot, also when we had some problems at another hostel in another city... we asked help to them and they found for us a solution :) thank you again!!! We will come back for sure!!!

The hotel is cozy and the room is nice, but 55 euros for a very small room (not including neither breakfast nor towels!) quite a walk from the center and that has not been cleaned ONCE in our 5 days stay is way too much (considering a 3/4 star hotel room can be found looking for it at less than 90 euros per night). It has a nice living room and a kitchen you can use, but our broken window and was not repaired in 5 days (but of course no discount!). If it costed less it would be a very nice spot

We really enjoyed to stay there. The woman who is is the owner is really nice and helpful showing us everything and giving some Town trip advises. We wish to stay there again, however it is hard to find this without Google Maps details. There should be any board on the main road, as nobody in that area knows where the guest house is located.

I really enjoyed my stay at 100% Cosy. It was perfect for a relaxing and peaceful holiday and I felt secure. Up the hill was a bit of a treck from the beaches but it was worth it for the peace and quiet! It's not a party hostel but if you're an independent traveller (particularly a girl), it's a nice place to stay.

• 29th Jul 2013

Nice hostel, not in the center of the town which is exactly what you want if you have a car - it's on the same side of the channel as the main beach so you have only a short drive to the beach (or a little longer walk, but still not as long as from the other hostels) or to the city centre.

Nice hostel. Far from city center so be prepared to walk. Cozy means small but it is new and clean.

Very good hostel, but the location is not ideal, is far away from both main beach areas and up a steep hill.

It's clean, cheap and the owners are very nice; even picked me up after my GPS failed to locate the hostel.

• 27th May 2013

I try to seek out hostels like 100% Cosy because they are not touristy and it is more like staying in a home/bed and breakfast vs. a typical hostel. I loved that they had a kitchen. My friends and I were able to cook and save lots of money. It is a short walk to the downtown, which for me is perfect. I love sleeping somewhere quiet away from all the touristy things. The view from our room was gorgeous and the beach was a 15 min. walk. Everything was clean and the shower was wonderful!

View all Lagos Bed and Breakfasts