1001 Nights Reviews

Malawi Road, Opposite Cine Afrique, Stone Town, Malindi, Zanzibar, Tanzania

close to old town and the harbour, some rooms reach out to the street (means: its loud from 7 am to 7 pm), staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast contains every day changing small specialities from Zanzibar, linen, sheets, towels etc. are changed every day

We loved 1001 Nights. The staff treated us like family and made sure we felt really comfortable here. They made us the best breakfasts and even surprised us with chapatti (my favorite) a couple of days! It was very clean, and the location was perfect. It was so close to Stone Town, and the seafood garden place. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

• 4th Feb 2014

Nice and kind personnel, very clean and big room, tasty and rich breakfast, very close to ferry terminal and 3 minutes walking to old part of town. They allowed us to left our baggage in hotel after checking-out for free and they were really kind in nice to all guests. We would recommend hotel to those who have transfer with ferry, either way to Dar or from Dar.

Good place, well located with helpful staff. Shame wifi was working poorly as we were desperate to use it after a long time without connection !

Very helpful staff. Organised all our tours for us. Gave us great local information. Laundry facilities available- very reasonable price. One of the ladies also does henna tattoos. Free wifi for guests. Central location.

Compared to beach huts this was luxury. It was just what we needed when we arrived to Zanzibar; a shower, good beds with clean sheets, free wifi and breakfast included!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff exceptionally friendly ..... nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent. Close to the port and to a main road. This makes it easy to find .... but you do get some traffic noise. Not enough to disturb my sleep though. Would definitely stay here again.

I will be staying there next year for the festival as well. Friendly, excellent service, one morning they had not put out part of the breakfast before my friend and I went to the roof for a cigarette. They brought up a plate with some on. I would recommend it to anyone.

• 8th Feb 2012