11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel for what you pay. Very close to a range of bars / restaurants etc, and very nice staff. Would recommend

Maybe it's because I was here in January, but it was pretty dead, which was a little disappointing considering I was travelling by myself. Otherwise it's a nice place that would probably be more fun in summer. :)

I reserved a triple private room with shared bathroom, but it was already occupied for some mistake, instead i received a whole flat with private bathroom for the same price! great value for money

There was only one bath (1shower and 1 toilet) for 10 people in one apartment (Rush Hour). Also, it was quite dirty and the air was not good. The WLAN was very poor. It was ok for the money, but I would not choose it if I go to Budapest some time again.

• 30th Dec 2015

I had a great time staying here! This being my first time ever in Budapest, I felt welcomed by the staff and felt right at home on day one. Very clean hostel, over 300 movies anytime you want to watch them, 24 hour free use of kitchen, computers, common areas which was great coming home after a late night exploring the "ruin" bars of the neighborhood only 10 minutes away (great area- a visit to Szimpla Kert bar is a must)! I will definitely return! :)

• 29th Dec 2015

Nice hostel with big rooms and private bathroom and fully equiped kitchen in all rooms.

The hostel is good, the rooms are big and you even have a small kitchen there. The kitchen in the common room was nice, well equipped. The problem was the lockers, even if you put a paddock, people still could open it, and we had only one key for the door and we were 3 (they said that they didn't have more keys), so sometimes we had to wait for the other. No power socket in your bed and we didn't have WiFi in the room. Overall, its a very good option to stay.

very friendly and comfortable, perfect location. there s a common room you can drink free coffee or whatever and watch movies, meet with really good people. we stayed there 2 nights, thanks to budapest and the hostel, had really good time there.

It is a well located, nice and clean hostel with a cinema room. I enjoyed my stay there, fully recommended.

İt was amazing for me.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

A very good hostel with a fantastic location. Extremely good value for money, you basically get a shared one room "apartment" with a few bunkbeds and your own kitchen and bathroom that comes with it. Staff always friendly, close to the river, close to the metro station, Tesco and Aldi right outside, walking distance to prettymuch everything. Will definitely stay here again next time.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

Very friendly staff with amazing facilities which makes it worth the money. Close to the city by foot / public transport

Everything was great. Staff was very kind and helpfull, location was good, and it was very cheap. It's not the best hostel you will find in Budapest, but it's great for the money. Me and my girlfriend paid like 5 euro per night in 7 bed dorm, which was separated by wall into two rooms: one with 3 beds and one with 4 beds (we were in one with 3 beds). I highly recommend this hostel if you are budget traveller.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very well-located. Helpful staff and great value.

Perfect hostel. Ideal location, really nice and helpful staff. The double provate room is amazing, better than our expectation.

• 16th Dec 2015

I went on my own to Budapest from Brazil and not only could enjoy the beautiful city and its nightlife but was also able to make friends and feel home in the Hostel. Facilities were great, location is wonderful, and all the extras like having a cinema room and themed dorms were the best! The place is very clean and comfortable.

• 10th Dec 2015

Great place, great atmosphere, the shower takes a bit to figure out temperature. Great location.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in--fantastic staff, great atmosphere, and super affordable! Basically anything extra (towels, sheets, printing services, chargers/converters, etc) is available free of charge, and the super friendly staff is more than willing to help you with anything you might need/want to know. Highly recommended!!!

Stayed here two weeks and all was good. The location is excellent, staff helpful. Not as many movies as though but still fine and gokd selection. Would recommend

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Finland

Top hostel, kitchen is well equipped, they have great facilities and offer a lot off free things, rooms are spacious and no bunk beds in mine..cinema is a great addition and the staff are really helpful...will definitely stay again....

« first « Prev 1 2 3