Fabulous 1,480 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,480 Total Reviews
11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments Located at 11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1053 11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13
89% 1480
47.4928487 19.0597772
    Rooms available

24th Jul 2016
7.1

This hostel is in a great location, and it's close to a a metro station (though pretty much everything in Budapest is walkable). The staff was friendly enough. Lockers in the rooms were shaky and flimsy. The bathroom but in the room was not very clean when I checked in. The shower in the room was clogged, I tried to fix it so I could shower without flooding the bathroom and I pulled out a huge, disgusting hairball from the drain. There are better hostels in Budapest for a similar price.

21st Jul 2016

The staff was awesome, it's close to everything, and I enjoyed this hostel. Except for when things broke or slowed down, like the wifi and hot water in the second floor, or cinema not functioning at all. Other than that this was a great stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

I absolutely loved my stay! The staff was friendly and answered all my questions. I love that this hostel is big - the rooms and common areas aren't at all cramped and there's plenty of space. Everyone was super friendly and I definitely recommend the free pub crawl that takes place every night. It was loads of fun!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

I would definitely stay here again. This hostel was only a short walk to public transport, many tourist attractions, bars and resteraunts. The majority of staff were helpful and friendly. Wifi was reliable for most days that we were there. We had access to a communal kitchen, as well as our own fridge in our dorm, which made life much easier for us. The building was clearly old and some things in the bathroom seemed a little dirty, but it was maintained well in general by the staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

very good central location and nice rooms with kitchens in them. good value for money

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
6.9

Hostel is in a good location easy access from metro and near busy tourist locations. Staff was fine the few times a interacted with them. The hostel itself I found to be a little dirty. Kitchen and common rooms were messy the whole time I was there. I didn't even want to look at the cinema room, and bedroom and bath was also messy and dirty. Not sure when then do their cleaning. If you need a place to stay for cheap this is a good hostel, if you are looking for comfort, go elsewhere.

• aandrewweir
  • Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Had a great stay at this hostel, really good value for money and in a very central location. Budapest has lots to offer and staying in this hostel enhanced our experience, would definitely recommend staying here.

12th Jul 2016

We really enjoyed our stay! It was a great hostel, it could have been a little cleaner but overall everything was perfect.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Big hostel with little balconies and a good common area, well equipped kitchen, room was huge with no bunk beds which is a big plus. Wifi was good, good location, staff were really nice, atmosphere was good. Generally a bit pricey for Budapest but completely worth it because of the facilities. Would definitely stay here again in Budapest

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

awesome hostel, really good vibes, friendly staff, great location and price, everything you could ask for!