13 Lunas Hostel Reviews

Los Carrera 855, Ancud, Chiloe, Chile

The nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. We had a private twin room with private bath and flat screen TV! The staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. There was an unexpected snafu on the penguin tour (the boats were all pulled out of the water at the last minute... nothing to do with the folks at 13 Lunas) and although we had had a very enjoyable excursión out to the beach, they offered a complete refund. Also, Pancho, our guide on the tour, was very knowledgable and fun.

• 1st Feb 2016

One of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed at. Beautiful inside with wooden beams and a clean but rustic style. Also a view of the water! Had an awesome babe outside and anything you need. Also breakfast is great, they make you eggs! The staff was really friendly and helpful. It's located right across from bus station so it's super easy to find. Highly recommend it!!

Really great hostel. Very comfortable beds, good breakfast included. Excellent kitchen with inside and outside bbq's. The staff were extremely friendly. I brought my surfboards but forgot to bring wax, no surf shops around for about a 1000 km but one of the staff (Pancho) called a surf company and ordered some for us with his card after I tried and failed to do the same. The staff always keep you in the loop about what's happening in town. Plus theirs hammocks in the garden. Had an awesome time

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

The best hostel we stayed in few months. Location perfect, in front of bus station and walking distance to the centre of the town. Spotless everywhere. Breakfast supergood. Staff superfriendly and knowledgable. Bed big and confortable. We would have loved to stay more. Great tour to the penguinera and the area around Ancud. Highly recommended.

My favorite hostel thus far, ended up staying 2 extra nights! Location is really good, the staff is very nice, comfy and stable bunk beds, nice balcony with a bit of a view and good breakfast. A nice place to relax if you need to stop for a while! The tour to see the penguins with Pancho was good too.

Fantastic hostel. Out of all of the traveling I have done (6 continents) definitely top three hostels in terms of overall quality. Great beds, friendly staff who care, wonderful view, heaps of great common spaces to meet other travelers. I had to leave before breakfast was served but I know it included eggs which isn't too common for hostel breakfasts.

Lovely hostel. Well equipped kitchen, great breakfast, comfy rooms & a TV with good selection of DVDs.

Really nice hostel, nothing to complain about

Very friendly and flexible staff, great location, working wifi, heating, clean rooms, comfortable common spaces.. You can also do a penguin tour with them. Can't think of anything to complain, great hostel!

Pretty empty hostel strangely enough! Great views, great staff and great facilities, however difficult to enjoy with poor atmosphere due to it being soooooo quiet. Thanks for the hospitality.

Powerful showers, wide beds in dorms, great location next to Cruz bus stop for easy access to other parts of chiloe

100% recommended. Very clean, beautiful, cozy, all made of wood, delicious breakfast, very nice staff... everything was perfect. Big thanks to Claudio (staff) who was extremely nice with us and gave us amazing tips :D

Thank you so much for your nice words, have a great trip :)