13 Lunas Hostel Reviews

Los Carrera 855, Ancud, Chiloe, Chile

Wonderful staff and accommodations.

Lovely hostel! Vey homely and friendly staff. Really clean and with great facilities (huge kitchen). Breakfast was one of the best we've had in a hostel. Also, being so close to the bus terminal is very handy.

scrambled eggs for breakfast and really nice, clean showers :)

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Ancud is a decent city, not much to do which made this hostel the highlight of our trip. Clean rooms, awesome location, and I could go on and on about how wonderful, friendly, and helpful the staff were. I'd recommend 13 lunas to anyone passing through Chiloe!

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've been to. Very helpful staff, friendly with lots of information. The beds are comfy and the showers are hot. Good breakfast also with eggs cheese etc. Plus it's always full and easy to meet people!

Thank you for your coments, have a great trip :)

Really awesome hostel. Literally right across from the bus station to so you can't miss it. Awesome breakfast although we almost missed it because they were really late to get it started on one of the days. Really nice garden view and outdoor space. Staff was really nice. Overall great atmosphere would go back.

Beautiful sunsets, awesome excursions, great breakfast, definitely stay here if you go to Chiloe. The beds are also wonderfully big for single bunkbeds,

I really enjoyed my stay here and extended for 2 extra days. The Manager was particularly helpful and patient in booking an onward bus for me as it was tricky. The Reception staff were amazing, so kind, always smiling and happy to help. Breakfast was grand, cereal, eggs, service not quite with a smile. Dorms were nice, comfortable beds, clean, secure locker. Bathroom cleaning could be improved. Lovely social areas, garden and balcony for sunset. Well equipped kitchen. A must stay for Ancud.

By far one of my top 5 favorite hostels in the world. Staff were awesome, kitchen, room, views, locations, etc everything was absolutely perfect. I didn't have a chance to explore Chiloe too much because I was too busy enjoying the hostel, relaxing and drinking wine on the deck with views of the sunset over the water. Will go back again!!!

Thank you for your coments, we will wait for you :)

We had a lovely time at this clean and beautiful hostel.

Chile is on a roll. Yet another amazing hostel. Seriously one of the best I've ever stayed in again. Everything about this hostel is great. The big backyard with hammocks, the many lounging areas in the house, the WiFi, the beds, and it's very clean. Oh & the breakfast is amazing too. The staff is also very welcoming, nice and willing to help you. If you have time book an extra night to just spend a day relaxing. Oh & Pancho is not 22...jaja! Saludos guey.

Excellent. The infrastructure is perfect, the staff very kind and helpful. Its completely worth the value.

Nice, cozy place with big, well appointed beds, a nice patio with a sunset view, a great kitchen and eggs for breakfast, yay! Mixed reviews on the staff. The ladies don't speak English and aren't really on the ball - think bad advice on the buses, late check ins and not following up on tour requests. Pancho, however, while gruff, is a wealth of knowledge. Personally I'd never stay in Ancud again - nothing much there. Save yourself some bus fare and stay in Castro, which is a much cooler city.

Best Hostel we stayed in during our 3 weeks South America trip

• 10th Jan 2015

I've stayed at many Hostels over the years and 13Lunas is defiantly the best ever. Great kitchen, Fantastic high pressure hot showers, beds are wider than a normal twin, & a great staff. Thanks Poncho. Right across the street from Cruz Del Sur Bus Station.