13 Lunas Hostel Reviews

Los Carrera 855, Ancud, Chiloe, Chile

Perfect hostal! It has a super good location, clean and big bathrooms, awesome breakfast and super friendly staff! I loved stayind there! I would definitely stay there again if I return to Ancud!

Muchas gracias por vuestra visita y por entregarnos tan buena onda exito en su viaje

13 Lunas Hostel made my stay in Ancud amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and kind, the location is perfect, and the entire building is beautiful and very comfortable.

Thank you for your nice comment and for sharing your good vibes with us

Wonderful staff and accommodations.

Lovely hostel! Vey homely and friendly staff. Really clean and with great facilities (huge kitchen). Breakfast was one of the best we've had in a hostel. Also, being so close to the bus terminal is very handy.

scrambled eggs for breakfast and really nice, clean showers :)

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Ancud is a decent city, not much to do which made this hostel the highlight of our trip. Clean rooms, awesome location, and I could go on and on about how wonderful, friendly, and helpful the staff were. I'd recommend 13 lunas to anyone passing through Chiloe!

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've been to. Very helpful staff, friendly with lots of information. The beds are comfy and the showers are hot. Good breakfast also with eggs cheese etc. Plus it's always full and easy to meet people!

Thank you for your coments, have a great trip :)