13 Lunas Hostel Reviews

Los Carrera 855, Ancud, Chiloe, Chile

Perfect hostal! It has a super good location, clean and big bathrooms, awesome breakfast and super friendly staff! I loved stayind there! I would definitely stay there again if I return to Ancud!

Muchas gracias por vuestra visita y por entregarnos tan buena onda exito en su viaje

13 Lunas Hostel made my stay in Ancud amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and kind, the location is perfect, and the entire building is beautiful and very comfortable.

Thank you for your nice comment and for sharing your good vibes with us

Wonderful staff and accommodations.

Lovely hostel! Vey homely and friendly staff. Really clean and with great facilities (huge kitchen). Breakfast was one of the best we've had in a hostel. Also, being so close to the bus terminal is very handy.

scrambled eggs for breakfast and really nice, clean showers :)

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Ancud is a decent city, not much to do which made this hostel the highlight of our trip. Clean rooms, awesome location, and I could go on and on about how wonderful, friendly, and helpful the staff were. I'd recommend 13 lunas to anyone passing through Chiloe!

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've been to. Very helpful staff, friendly with lots of information. The beds are comfy and the showers are hot. Good breakfast also with eggs cheese etc. Plus it's always full and easy to meet people!

Thank you for your coments, have a great trip :)

Really awesome hostel. Literally right across from the bus station to so you can't miss it. Awesome breakfast although we almost missed it because they were really late to get it started on one of the days. Really nice garden view and outdoor space. Staff was really nice. Overall great atmosphere would go back.

Beautiful sunsets, awesome excursions, great breakfast, definitely stay here if you go to Chiloe. The beds are also wonderfully big for single bunkbeds,

I really enjoyed my stay here and extended for 2 extra days. The Manager was particularly helpful and patient in booking an onward bus for me as it was tricky. The Reception staff were amazing, so kind, always smiling and happy to help. Breakfast was grand, cereal, eggs, service not quite with a smile. Dorms were nice, comfortable beds, clean, secure locker. Bathroom cleaning could be improved. Lovely social areas, garden and balcony for sunset. Well equipped kitchen. A must stay for Ancud.

By far one of my top 5 favorite hostels in the world. Staff were awesome, kitchen, room, views, locations, etc everything was absolutely perfect. I didn't have a chance to explore Chiloe too much because I was too busy enjoying the hostel, relaxing and drinking wine on the deck with views of the sunset over the water. Will go back again!!!

Thank you for your coments, we will wait for you :)