13 Lunas Hostel Reviews

Los Carrera 855, Ancud, Chiloe, Chile

100% recommended. Very clean, beautiful, cozy, all made of wood, delicious breakfast, very nice staff... everything was perfect. Big thanks to Claudio (staff) who was extremely nice with us and gave us amazing tips :D

Thank you so much for your nice words, have a great trip :)

Perfect hostal! It has a super good location, clean and big bathrooms, awesome breakfast and super friendly staff! I loved stayind there! I would definitely stay there again if I return to Ancud!

Muchas gracias por vuestra visita y por entregarnos tan buena onda exito en su viaje

13 Lunas Hostel made my stay in Ancud amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and kind, the location is perfect, and the entire building is beautiful and very comfortable.

Thank you for your nice comment and for sharing your good vibes with us

Wonderful staff and accommodations.

Lovely hostel! Vey homely and friendly staff. Really clean and with great facilities (huge kitchen). Breakfast was one of the best we've had in a hostel. Also, being so close to the bus terminal is very handy.