9.2
Superb 115 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 115 Total Reviews
1322 Backpackers International Located at 1322 Arcadia Street, Hatfield, PO Box 36709, Menlopark 0102, Pretoria.
South Africa
Pretoria Gauteng 0083 1322 Arcadia Street, Hatfield, PO Box 36709, Menlopark 0102
92% 115
-25.7468034 28.2457530
    Rooms available

12th Aug 2016

Hostel clean, excellent location near gautrain station and owner is very friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for her. Highly recommended

• England, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

I had the most perfect stay at 1322 International. It was incredible! I stayed for a month as I was doing research at the University of Pretoria and it was a good option, value for money wise! All the staff are wonderful - I felt part of the family as soon as I set foot in the hostel. I had originally booked a single room without ensuite, but due to my long stay, I was upgraded to one of the full-of-character huts at the back which had an en suite. I WILL 100% BE COMING BACK! Miss you all x

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Very lovely stay! Would 120% reccomend.

11th Apr 2016

Great place to stay! Love the wooden huts at the back, gives a good sense of privacy. The garden is great, the staff is very attentive. Oh, and the honesty bar makes things easy! About 10 minute walk to shops, neighbourhood seems quite safe. Only downside is that the wifi doesn't cover the entire property, you need to pretty much be in the tv room to get it.

15th Mar 2016

Everyone here was really lovely, welcoming and helpful. I arrived a day late because I'd made a mistake about the time differences when booking. They were still able to accommodate me and were quite nice about it. Everything is clean and it's in a safe area. I would definitely stay here again should I ever come back to South Africa.