1322 Backpackers International Reviews

1322 Arcadia Street, Hatfield, PO Box 36709, Menlopark 0102, Pretoria, South Africa

I have been in Pretoria for a bit more than a week and I was feeling like home at 1322 backpackers. Absolutely one of the best hostels I have ever been. The staff is more than just friendly. The location is safe and a good basis to move into town and over. Amazing, absolutely recommended. It would definitely be my choice when I will come back in Pretoria

• 8th Oct 2015

A very beautiful and cosy hostel that may be in the middle of the city, but when you come inside, you will feel like you're at a villa in the countryside. People are friendly and you feel at home. Would love to return some day.

Thank you Nikolay! Looking forward to indeed welcoming you again (: 1322 Team

Very helpful staff, great rooms, and solid bargain. The only thing I would add is that the hostel should note on its directions page that it's within walking distance of the Hatfield Gautrain station.

Hi Travis, thanks for your suggestion. We are in the process of updating our details, will add this! Looking forward to your next visit. 1322 Team