16EUR Hostel Reviews

Roseni 9, Tallinn, Estonia

Good location and price, rooms are simple and not elegant, but quite comfortable and clean. There was no wi-fi connection in my room (only in the hall) and staff was inert but friendly enough. If you are looking for the cheap offer for one or two nights without special requirements, you can stay here without any doubts.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great value for money. For a very cheap price you got a nice bed in the very centre of Tallinn. Friendly staff and cosy lobby area. But the room was quite dusty and dirty (don't look into the corners!) and there was mould all over the shower room.

The lock in my room was broken the first night which finished with a drunk man entering my room at midnight - very scary situation! The following day the lock was repaired after I contacted the reception desk. Couldn't open the window though - if I opened it, I couldn't close it, if it got closed (by the staff), I couldn't open it again.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I didn't rate the location excellent only for the reason that it is maybe a 10 min walk from the old town area, which for my group was no problem. Well worth the short walk, or cheap taxi. Great hostel all around!! The woman behind the desk was more than accommodating at pointing out hot spots for the night or good locations to check out. After some drinking our group sorta forgot their manners:/, and yet she was patient and still very very helpful. Great experience!!

• 28th Jun 2014

The main idea of hostel is to offer hotel rooms for hostel prices. I definitely agree. Large room with own bath and toalet.... Maybe not Ritz, but for backpackers ideal. Maybe kitchen could be little bit bigger, but ok. Just... some kitchen equipment was missing, but that is a thing of guests, not of staff...

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

The economy rooms were OK, however the smell was quite unpleasant. The shower with a curtain is also revolting, but I guess that is what you pay for.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is a comfortable hostel and centrally located near downtown Tallinn.

• 21st Jun 2014

great place to stay - have stayed there few times now - cant beat the central location and lovely, helpful staff!

We like the place and recommend it!

• 17th Jun 2014

My food had been stolen, toilet are dirty and so on

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

no windows in the room. nice location and atmosphere

We stayed in two different rooms and found both bathrooms quite dirty. The floor looked like it hadn't been cleaned for quite some time and the shower curtains were dirty too. Our windows were facing a bar the first night and it was impossible to sleep. The music played until 4 o'clock in the morning and people were partying until 7 o'clock. If you get room number 319, exchange it when you have the chance!

Great location, good price-quality ratio.

Well situated near the Viru hotel and just outside the old town, it costs what the name says, 16 euros. We had room 211, a private bathroom "double" bed, situated just above the 24 hour reception. Bad move. It was also opposite the club near by. The bed was good, for two singles pushed together. The yellow duvets almost covered with a white covers, the curtains blocked out the day and night lights. The shower was great, with a heated floor that took its power from Hades, so toasty was it on you

The room where I stay had no window. It was a really claustrophobic feeling there. Besides, it was absurdly hot in the room. It was almost 30 degrees.

Our room was rather cold; insulation in the private rooms would be a good idea. Loved the heated floors in the bathroom, though. We wrote our postcards on the floor of the bathroom because it was nice and warm and the room itself was not. I can't recall the room number, but it was a private twin room.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Zoterik

I would like rooms were cleaner! There are extreamly dirty in the rooms =(

• 2nd May 2014
  • Russia

Excellent hostel for this prices.

• 1st May 2014
  • Russia

Bedroom furniture and bins could do with being upgraded. The kitchen is small. The window in the roof is difficult to open and close.

• 29th Apr 2014