16EUR Hostel Reviews

Roseni 9, Tallinn, Estonia

Well located hostel with lovely big rooms. Would stay again ad recommend.

Shower was clogged and looked dirty. Internet reception was appalling.

The room we had was on the top floor so the ceiling was very low. In order to go to bed we always had to bend or hit our heads. Also the room was too hot. Free sauna available in the morning

For this money hard to ask more. Really nice hotel for hostel price. Staff is a bit nonresponsive. Not rude, but also far from helpfull. During my stay talked to 3 diferent staff members and it seemed they wanted to get rid of me not answer my questions. Also when asked about cheap place to have a bite I was sent to restaurant in Old town where prices are seriously far from cheap! Overall loved the place and will go back if I will need a place to stay in Tallinn!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Latvia

Good, friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable enough stay although room was boiling and had no window- thankfully they provided a couple of fans which made it ok. Decent shower & bathroom. Great location, little confusing to find at first because it's sort of hidden behind Hotel Metropol, but not a problem as it's really really close to a great supermarket, bus stops, and the old town etc . Also only about 8-10 min walk from the port. Would prob stay here again but it was a bit too quiet for me.

Staff is not really on the edge - messing up bookings, mixing up rooms, generally confused behaviour while claiming no responsibility nor giving apologies. I felt less like a guest and more like a naughty school boy getting told off (again, for their mistakes). Apart from the staff hostel is ok though.

• 13th May 2015
  • Sweden

Friendly and professional staff, THE BEST location, clean, Very good value for the Money!!

Great staff and perfect location :)))

• 10th May 2015
  • Estonia

The room was very dirty, and the shower as well, so that's why it was pointless to go to sauna. I understand that the hostel is very old, but it needs a repair or clean matrasses and carpets sometimes) and we couldn't get asleep because of the drunk company on our floor and the a small crying child in the morning! so if you have something else to choose, try to avoid staying here)

• 1st May 2015
  • Russia

Definitely worth of every cent! A perfect located hostel with nice, quiet and clean rooms. Kind and helpful staff. Recommended!