16EUR Hostel Reviews

Roseni 9, Tallinn, Estonia

I recommend you this hostel

Hard to find by night but staff is really helpful ! the cleanliness was for what we had disastrous.

• 12th Aug 2014

Some staff could be a lot nicer and helpful, not just chat with their friends. Room was very noisy, usually it was staff smoking and chatting outside the window. Everything else was ok.

We had problems when we arrived, as we were given a room without a window. It had been very hot for days. There was a small window in the roof, but we couldn't open it because it rained all night. However, the staff were very helpful and gave us another room for the other 2 nights which had a proper window. So, be careful when you book : ask for a room with a proper window.

• 11th Aug 2014

Location of the hostel and facilities in the room are great, especially for the value. But the cleanliness was very poor...dust on the cupboards, in the corners and under the beds. Kitchen and eating area was ok, but actually too small for so many people.

Nice quiet place, in the middle of town almost, and really close to everything. This place gave us exactly what we were looking for.

If you have a choice, book a different hostel. We had a room for two persons and it was really disgusting. The bath and sheets were dirty. The common kitchen is very small. There is no real place to wash the dishes, so its dirty as well. The staff wasn't helpfull and friendly. They didn't even show us where our room was. Even though it was in a different building. Worst hostel I have ever been to.

One window was broken and could not be opened. It was too hot in the rooms inside the building in front of the main building.

• 7th Aug 2014

A very great location close between the Old Town and the harbor, and next to Viru Center where you can go shopping an d catch many buses. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all our requests. Breakfast is served in the hotel next door where you get a basic hotel breakfast buffet for only 6 € (vouchers at the hostel reception). We had an en-suite twin room for 16 € per night, which is just perfect.

Room was beyond hot (there are no windows to cool it off), Internet worked great all thru the hostel, staff was really friendly and helpful, I would recommend, especially since it's not usually that hot in tallinn

Very nicely located hostel, friend staff, the beds are comfortable but the rooms could use a modernisation upgrade. More light in the room would also be nice.

I spent good time in this hostel. Can't say anythining bad abot 16Euro hostel

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Good location and price, rooms are simple and not elegant, but quite comfortable and clean. There was no wi-fi connection in my room (only in the hall) and staff was inert but friendly enough. If you are looking for the cheap offer for one or two nights without special requirements, you can stay here without any doubts.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great value for money. For a very cheap price you got a nice bed in the very centre of Tallinn. Friendly staff and cosy lobby area. But the room was quite dusty and dirty (don't look into the corners!) and there was mould all over the shower room.

The lock in my room was broken the first night which finished with a drunk man entering my room at midnight - very scary situation! The following day the lock was repaired after I contacted the reception desk. Couldn't open the window though - if I opened it, I couldn't close it, if it got closed (by the staff), I couldn't open it again.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I didn't rate the location excellent only for the reason that it is maybe a 10 min walk from the old town area, which for my group was no problem. Well worth the short walk, or cheap taxi. Great hostel all around!! The woman behind the desk was more than accommodating at pointing out hot spots for the night or good locations to check out. After some drinking our group sorta forgot their manners:/, and yet she was patient and still very very helpful. Great experience!!

• 28th Jun 2014

The main idea of hostel is to offer hotel rooms for hostel prices. I definitely agree. Large room with own bath and toalet.... Maybe not Ritz, but for backpackers ideal. Maybe kitchen could be little bit bigger, but ok. Just... some kitchen equipment was missing, but that is a thing of guests, not of staff...

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

The economy rooms were OK, however the smell was quite unpleasant. The shower with a curtain is also revolting, but I guess that is what you pay for.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is a comfortable hostel and centrally located near downtown Tallinn.

• 21st Jun 2014

great place to stay - have stayed there few times now - cant beat the central location and lovely, helpful staff!