16EUR Hostel Reviews

Roseni 9, Tallinn, Estonia

Very nicely located hostel, friend staff, the beds are comfortable but the rooms could use a modernisation upgrade. More light in the room would also be nice.

I spent good time in this hostel. Can't say anythining bad abot 16Euro hostel

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Good location and price, rooms are simple and not elegant, but quite comfortable and clean. There was no wi-fi connection in my room (only in the hall) and staff was inert but friendly enough. If you are looking for the cheap offer for one or two nights without special requirements, you can stay here without any doubts.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great value for money. For a very cheap price you got a nice bed in the very centre of Tallinn. Friendly staff and cosy lobby area. But the room was quite dusty and dirty (don't look into the corners!) and there was mould all over the shower room.

The lock in my room was broken the first night which finished with a drunk man entering my room at midnight - very scary situation! The following day the lock was repaired after I contacted the reception desk. Couldn't open the window though - if I opened it, I couldn't close it, if it got closed (by the staff), I couldn't open it again.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I didn't rate the location excellent only for the reason that it is maybe a 10 min walk from the old town area, which for my group was no problem. Well worth the short walk, or cheap taxi. Great hostel all around!! The woman behind the desk was more than accommodating at pointing out hot spots for the night or good locations to check out. After some drinking our group sorta forgot their manners:/, and yet she was patient and still very very helpful. Great experience!!

• 28th Jun 2014

The main idea of hostel is to offer hotel rooms for hostel prices. I definitely agree. Large room with own bath and toalet.... Maybe not Ritz, but for backpackers ideal. Maybe kitchen could be little bit bigger, but ok. Just... some kitchen equipment was missing, but that is a thing of guests, not of staff...

• 28th Jun 2014