1770 Southern Cross Backpackers Reviews

2694 Round Hill Rd, QLD 4677, Agnes Water - Town of 1770, Australia

The window was broken in my room, so I got loads of bites in the night. Shower was really dirty too.

At breakfast they gave us frozen bread sometimes no butter

It was a bit cold by night and we just had thin sheets but the hostel and the atmosphere was amazing

The staff at this hostel were extremely approachable and everyone there put out really nice vibes that contributed to an overall feeling of friendliness. I had a fun time there and will definitely be visiting every time I drive south.

• 2nd Aug 2015

The mattress was really really bad!! And it was too cold...

• 11th Jul 2015

There was no common room for cold evenings, so we went to bed quite early. As our room was located directly next to the kitchen and people were cooking untill 11 pm it was impossible to sleep, especially because the Fire Alarm went of 3 Times. The kitchen is a bit too small, and the showers were cold. Probably a nice Place in the Summer but not during Winter.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Not too crazy but the grounds, staff, and facilities were all really great. The only possible drawbacks might be that it is perhaps a half hour walk to town. They do have a pickup/dropoff service every two hours that take greyhound bus schedules in to account. They didn't give anyone a room key but they did have the option to put valuables behind the desk. If they could add lockers to the rooms, then Id have not even thought twice about it.

View all Agnes Water - Town of 1770 Hostels