1Yolo Reviews

710/7 Sukhumvit soi 26 100 meters from BTS phromp, Sukhumvit road, Bangkok, Thailand

Nobody in the staff speaks English, when I was there there were no other guests staying at the hostel, they even gave me a wrong password to the front door so I was lucky someone from the staff was still there when I arrived late at night and tried to get in. When I came back to Bangkok I switched to another hostel.

1yolo is very near to the BTS (phrom phong). this hostel can keep our luggage for free, if we have to check out and still want to go out for hours before our flight :)

• 19th Aug 2013