1night 1980YEN Hotel Reviews

3-10-10. Sitaya, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

The have no Place for seat down.

• 27th Sep 2014

The rooftop was closed, the entrance doesn't have much of an atmosphere (2 chairs ???). I mean, it was very clean and the staff were helpful, but the resting was lacking in everything.

Tidy and clean The locker room is spaceful If more staff could speak english, it would be great

The staffs were very nice. The environment was very clean. The hostel is a little bit far from the JR line though it's near to Tokyo metro. I think it's better to take JR in Tokyo. Metro price is higher.

wifi was brill, staff really helpful, close to metro but finding it the first time is quiet difficult. I had trouble getting money out in Tokyo so make sure you get some in the airport before arriving. 7/11's worked with my english cards swell

Great interior, very new and clean. Nice experience and really cool staff.

Loved the capsules. The whole place was very clean, comfortable, and organized. Bathrooms were immaculate. Would recommend!

Great place to stay in Tokyo! Clean, comfortable and within walking distance from the train station. Plenty of storage space and wifi! The direction to get there are a little unclear BUT a previouse comment in another review gives you a better clue as to how to get there! Will esd stay again!

Nice hostel, but the beds??? You cant call them beds to thin...

I'm the guy that stayed at the hostel. Is it a hotel? I think somewhere to rest your head. Why not try it? It's time to adventure in Tokyo. Perhaps a place to rest. Give them the chance and you will get a rest and a clean bum. I wouldn't worry about anything else. Pay the vending machine please. Here's your key. Okay thanks. Wow nice room. Scrub a dub dub. The roof has a view of the Skytree is very close by to the place you may call hotel. By chance you stay here wish you luck!

I booked this hostel last minute because I was in Tokyo an extra day when I didn't expect to be and I was pleasantly surprised to find a hostel of this caliber, for this price, at last minute. I was worried at first because of the relatively low price, but they were able to immediately able to relieve any of my worries. The staff was great and the facilities are very clean. Each bed comes with a separate changing type room next to your bunk with a lock and key to know your stuff will be safe.

Great value for money, not in the center of any known district but just a short walk from the subway so no big deal. Very clean and good toilets and showers. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay here again.

Far away from the centre but close to subway, very clean and a lot of space and cleanliness. Perfection for backpackers whom are not afraid to walk a little bit to get amazing price

This was my first capsule hotel experience, and I was very impressed! I actually changed my booking prior to leaving for Tokyo so as to stay at this hotel and I'm glad I did! The staff are really, really friendly and speak excellent English; the capsules are spacious and have power outlets; each capsule has a huge storage space for luggage which also has a couple of power outlets. It's a bit hidden, but the area is good.

This is a great place to stay in Tokyo. Even though it's a capsule hotel, it's actually much more comfortable than many hostels (eg, you won't hear anyone snoring). The place is impecably clean, the staff is friendly (although not always able to speak English), the capsules are actually quite spacey (you can sit etc.), and although the common area is limited to the reception, you can actually meet people there. The internet also works well. The location is ok, close to the metro and Ueno area.

Place is well-built, organized and clean. The closet space for each bed is great!! Facilities are well-maintained. One of the staff, Fuji is extremely friendly and helpful...always willing to help you out with a smile :)

• 3rd Aug 2014

It might looks small on the front, but when you come inside, you will be greeted with a very nice smile from the staffs :D People are so friendly and the place is pretty strategic as it's close to Iriya Station and Ueno itself. It's clean and very calm on the room, which will enable you to relax even during the day. They even lend me plug adapters for free :3 I think two weeks isn't enough, hopefully I can return again someday!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was so helpful and friendly that I have only words of praise for them. Surely on my next trip to Tokyo I will stay at the 1 night 1980 Yen.

It's a capsule hotel. This means you have bare bones accommodations, but they're clean and exactly what a traveler passing through needs. The staff is kind and helpful and the showers are fantastic.

VERY GOOD!!