7.4
Very Good 228 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 228 Total Reviews
1night1980hostel Tokyo Located at 3-10-10. Sitaya, Taito-ku, Tokyo, , Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 110-0004 3-10-10. Sitaya, Taito-ku, Tokyo
74% 228
35.7244301 139.7868820
    Rooms available

• pedrobrandaoleite1047
  • Portugal, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Good enough Caspule Hostel Capsules are good, but bed is really hard and they don't get you more blankets to put below. Plenty of space to put the bag, inside a "box room". It's clean, it's safe Good location, quite next to the metro station and Combini (Mini Market) There is no kitchen, only a micro wave and a fridge lost in one of the top rooms. Good toilets and showers, plenty of them. Staff is ok, in general Rooftop is ok as well. I would stay again.

• Ukraine, Male, 25-30
19th Oct 2016
4.3

Staff there really surprised me in a bad way. When I asked if I can leave my backpack with MacBook at their place before my evening bus, morning shift said sure go ahead. When I came to pick it up evening shift already move my backpack to different location and said that they were about to dispose it as their shelves are only for use till 6pm. I was lucky they didn't throw away my MacBook without even warning me about "new" rules No real rooftop with city view,just tables around wet sheets

• Australia, Male, 41+
18th Oct 2016
8.0

I liked the walk in lockers. Good value with all the facilities I needed. Location seemed remote at first but it's only 12 mins walk from the nearest station on the Yamanote line.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

This hostel was very nice place to stay, 20 minute walk to Ueno station so if you have a JR pass you can get anywhere in Tokyo easily. Staff were nice and very helpful, can't fault the cleanliness. Unfortunately it was a little quiet when we were there but we managed to chat to and make friends with a few people. Very cheap beer vending machine on the roof terrace which is always a plus. Ended up needing to book an extra night while there which was no problem with the staff so that was nice too.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

This was my first experience on a capsule hotel. The place was very nice and clean as well as convenient, generally speaking. Ideal if you just need a place to sleep. Great value for the price, I'd totally stay on this place again. though the beds are not very confortable, just a thing to have in mind. The location is a bit far from main areas of Tokyo like Shibuya, Shinjuku and Harajuku, but the train stations are accessible enough.

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
2.0

DO NOT MAKE a reservation in this Hostel. The closest station is about 10-minute walk which is far if we compare it with other hostels. There is no luggage room and no A/C in the bathroom or showers. The mattress is the WORST bc It's very thin and cheap quality. you will feel like you're sleeping on the floor. the staff is unfriendly and they write good reviews of this hostel to keep a decent grade. By the way there is a FINE for checking out five minutes late. CASH only, and NO luggage room.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

My first capsule hotel experience and it was amazing. The capsules are big and there are lockers to put your bags. I will be staying here again. Love it

8th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my stay here (only one night). The staff was friendly but didn't speak english very well and my Japanese was only good enough for basic communication.

22nd Jul 2016

Very clean, nice facilities--huge bathrooms, nice showers. The beds are very hard--wasn't an issue for me personally but if you're not one for hard beds this might not be the place for you. The staff is not bilingual as stated--granted, I checked in very early in the morning, but the receptionist spoke no English whatsoever. I was able to communicate with a phone translator, though. The lockers are enormous--more like closets. The capsules are a fun experience too. Good spot for 1-2 nights.