2 Squared Hostel Reviews

Rua Joao de Deusno 70, Sintra, Portugal

We stayed one night in a twin room. On the plus side, the bedlinen and towels were clean, the mattresses were confortable enough, staff was pleasant and helpful and it was easy to park nearby. However, we didn´t enjoy our stay, because of the very strong smell of cigarette smoke and the noise coming from the bar below. There was loud music until after 2 am. Our sleep was severely disrupted and we won´t be staying there again.

Really nice place. Really cheap. Helpfull staff.

unfortunately no kitchen, although we did not need any these days

Nice hostel with big rooms. thank you for the great tips.

• Portugal

Nice staff. Great location. See you next year! :)

• Portugal

Small hostel right with excellent location.

• Portugal

The bathrooms are tiny and disgusting. The smell was terrible and the loud bar directly under the hostel is not the best when you want to get some sleep (even with earplucks).

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Austria

It's not a proper hostel, it's just rooms for rent. Old building and facilities, no reception desk, twin room is in fact a double. Bathrooms were ok. Don't recommend.

I have been to my fair share of hostels and this is one of the dirtiest places I've ever stayed at. The entire place smells like cigarettes, the bathrooms aren't clean and do not have toilet paper, and in the bed that I was staying in I could feel every spring. The worst part is that I have either bed bug or flee bites all over me. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• 25th Jul 2013