2 Stupid Dogs

9.3
Superb 31 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

A really great studio apartment! Ideally located a 1 minute walk from Vitosha boulevard with plenty of shops/restaurants around. The flat itself is modern, clean and has good facilities. Emilian even warned me about the shower taking a while to heat up but found I didn't even have this problem. Emilian kindly picked me up from the bus station for free and was very friendly and helpful in showing me a few places to go. The only minor downside is that it's on the 4th floor with no lift!

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

Excellent location, everything was near the appartment in down-town. The owner (Emilian) was very friendly and kindly offered a ride from the airport to the hostel. Wifi signal was not estable, sometimes I had wifi, sometimes not. Overall I stayed a nice week-end in Sofia.