20 Bendish Lodge Guest House Reviews

20 Bendish Road, London, England

Very nice and clean room, fast broadband and close to tube station.

• 20th Nov 2014

The hotel was clean and well located. Reception guys and cleaning staff helped a lot during my stay. It was very easy and close to find from East ham tube station. I got a double room with shared bathroom, it was quiet specious one, and free fast wifi and kitchen facilities was bonus to me, I will book this room again.

• 20th Nov 2014

Everything was nice and place was quite decent, access to kitchen made the trip more comfortable. I would stay again

• Sweden

Excellent value, very near to tube station. clean room and clean beddings, I will book this room again.

• 12th Nov 2014

We had booking - 20 Bendish Road Guesthouse, this guesthouse does not exist. It is an empty house. Neighbours told us to go to the other house which is supposed to be guesthouse, we slept two nights on the couch in the kitchen. So did the two other guests from Moscow. There are no signs, no numbers on the doors, no stuff to meet. And they do not answer a phone. This kind of a place shouldn't be on Hostelworld website. I will contact my bank to claim back money i paid.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Estonia

One of the worst experiences of my life . Got to the property and saw builders working and they told us that the guest house is not working and that I should go down the road to another property . The other property was totally unexeptable both in the inside and the outside . Not having any other choice agreed to stay then they told us that we could only pay cash and last but not least the toilet . Blocked shower stains everywhere . Left a day earlier even though having paid for it .

The hostel is clean, secure, had friendly staff and included free wifi. All-in-all I feel it's great value for money and one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Clean and hygienic place to stay in , helpful staff. Good location. In addition kitchen and fast wifi was bonus.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

A very nice place to stay, the wi-fi is working good! The kitchen is always available with the different kitchen tools. And the rooms are clean as well.

Very disappointed!!! I have book a room for me and my cousin to stay in London for a weekend, however when I arrived, there was no one in the house. It looked like it was under construction. Of course I was not informed about this and me and my cousin stayed on the streets all night, because everything else was fully booked. Very angry and disappointed.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Lithuania

Better than I expected, better than any other similar guesthouse in London that have the same price. Location is a little bit far from central, but near to the underground station. Kitchen is good, bathroom also clean. Good value.

Nice clean room, good value for money, the tube station was very close. there was a kitchen which was good for us as we make our own breakfast.

• 4th Sep 2014

Excellent,Fast wifi, clean room, new furniture, new decoration, in zone 3 convinent to center, friendly staff. I must live there next time...

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • China

I really liked the place, I thought it was going to be dirty or unpleasant because of the price but when we arrived the staff was very friendly and the place very clean and wifi was very very fast. Despite we have to share the bathroom it kept clean always. You can find different kind of food in the area. I recommend this place

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Austria

The room was nice and clean, the guest house was very close to the tube station and high street, lots of restaurant, take away around, plus the wifi connection was very fast. I will book this room again.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Austria

The guest house cancelled our reservation the day before we arrived, because of some "unexpected situation" in the guest house. This made it very difficult for us upon arrival in London, and we had no choice but to book a very expensive hotel instead. We were told we would get our deposit back, but we have not.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Norway

When booking 6 month sin advance for a twin room , when we arrived at the hostel they said they do not have any twin rooms and have never had any twin rooms. after an hour providing evidence that we booked a twin room (which we paid extra) they was going to sort it out with hostel world and would get back to me by email.again never had any correspondence from them. never seen the owner again. very dissapointing spoilt my break.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts