20 Bendish Lodge Guest House Reviews

20 Bendish Road, London, England

THIS HOSTEL DOESN'T EXIST. They took our booking money but when we came to the provided address there was just a private house. We followed the instructions to get there and asked the locals. We tried to call but the number doesn't exist either, and they haven't answered my confirmation email. Don't waste your money, it's a scam.

Very nice and clean room, fast broadband and close to tube station.

• 20th Nov 2014

The hotel was clean and well located. Reception guys and cleaning staff helped a lot during my stay. It was very easy and close to find from East ham tube station. I got a double room with shared bathroom, it was quiet specious one, and free fast wifi and kitchen facilities was bonus to me, I will book this room again.

• 20th Nov 2014

Everything was nice and place was quite decent, access to kitchen made the trip more comfortable. I would stay again

• Sweden

Excellent value, very near to tube station. clean room and clean beddings, I will book this room again.

• 12th Nov 2014