20 Bendish Lodge Guest House Reviews

20 Bendish Road, London, England

THIS HOSTEL DOESN'T EXIST. They took our booking money but when we came to the provided address there was just a private house. We followed the instructions to get there and asked the locals. We tried to call but the number doesn't exist either, and they haven't answered my confirmation email. Don't waste your money, it's a scam.

Very nice and clean room, fast broadband and close to tube station.

• 20th Nov 2014

The hotel was clean and well located. Reception guys and cleaning staff helped a lot during my stay. It was very easy and close to find from East ham tube station. I got a double room with shared bathroom, it was quiet specious one, and free fast wifi and kitchen facilities was bonus to me, I will book this room again.

• 20th Nov 2014

Everything was nice and place was quite decent, access to kitchen made the trip more comfortable. I would stay again

• Sweden

Excellent value, very near to tube station. clean room and clean beddings, I will book this room again.

• 12th Nov 2014

We had booking - 20 Bendish Road Guesthouse, this guesthouse does not exist. It is an empty house. Neighbours told us to go to the other house which is supposed to be guesthouse, we slept two nights on the couch in the kitchen. So did the two other guests from Moscow. There are no signs, no numbers on the doors, no stuff to meet. And they do not answer a phone. This kind of a place shouldn't be on Hostelworld website. I will contact my bank to claim back money i paid.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Estonia

One of the worst experiences of my life . Got to the property and saw builders working and they told us that the guest house is not working and that I should go down the road to another property . The other property was totally unexeptable both in the inside and the outside . Not having any other choice agreed to stay then they told us that we could only pay cash and last but not least the toilet . Blocked shower stains everywhere . Left a day earlier even though having paid for it .

The hostel is clean, secure, had friendly staff and included free wifi. All-in-all I feel it's great value for money and one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Clean and hygienic place to stay in , helpful staff. Good location. In addition kitchen and fast wifi was bonus.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

A very nice place to stay, the wi-fi is working good! The kitchen is always available with the different kitchen tools. And the rooms are clean as well.

Very disappointed!!! I have book a room for me and my cousin to stay in London for a weekend, however when I arrived, there was no one in the house. It looked like it was under construction. Of course I was not informed about this and me and my cousin stayed on the streets all night, because everything else was fully booked. Very angry and disappointed.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Lithuania

Better than I expected, better than any other similar guesthouse in London that have the same price. Location is a little bit far from central, but near to the underground station. Kitchen is good, bathroom also clean. Good value.

This was really bad. 10 people using one bathroom is unacceptable, not even talking about horrible smell in the room and hallway and not particularly clean either. Yes, it is cheap but still not worth the money.

• 1st Oct 2014