222 CM Reviews

No. 33, Kulun Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very nice and convenient hostel, with a warm and friendly staff and everything you need for your comfort. Everything is very clean and quiet. Conveniently located near Yuanshan station, a 7-Eleven, a Family Mart and a little night market. Very close to the Baoan and Confucius Temples.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

convenient place next to metro. staff was friendly and room was clean.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Nice place. Good location. Easy to find and visit other sight

Place was great for me: pretty quiet, only 3 minutes to MRT, UBike place nearby. The staff was great and helpful, big props to Raichel. Furniture is new and everything is pretty clean. Would consider staying here again.

Very conducive environment for interacting :)

Rachel was really friendly and helpful. One of the best hostels I've stayed in in Taiwan. Superb location (5 minutes walk to Yuanshan MRT, 5 minutes walk to a supermarket, convenience store right across the road, 15 minutes walk to bus stop with bus to Taoyuan airport). Hostel was extremely clean. The two flight of rather steep staircase might be a problem if your luggage is heavy. But otherwise, this is THE hostel I will book for my future trips to Taipei.

This quaint hostel is great away from city hustle bustle.Clean spacious 8-bedder mixed dorm - air con,fan, personal bed locker and towel provided. Equipped kitchen & common hall area with travel guides! 2-3mins walk from Yuanshan MRT (with tourist info counter!),U-bike rental and 24hr marts just nearby. Food streets are just stone throw away towards Confucius/MRT area. Also, most welcomed email guide received from hostel upon booking, and ever-friendly Rachel for the great assistance given

Good location, close to MRT Yuanshan station, one stop from MRT Jiantan (Shilin night market). Walkable to Bao'an Dalong Temple and Confucius Temple. There is also Dalong Night Market and Wellcome supermarket. Easy to get to airport since the airport bus is 10 mins away, just ask Rachel @ 222 CM. Value for money, I was staying in 8 Bed female dorms and we had plenty of room. Would be better if we can have reading light on our bunk beds, else no negative feedback. Will definitely stay here again.

Clean hostel. Did get a little loud at night at times but it quieted down soon enough. The hostel felt very secure and the showers were clean. I also liked that they lend you a free towel instead of charging for it. Rachel was also very helpful. The only complaint was that it was difficult to find the hostel, and the climb up the two floors was quite steep.

Excellent hostel in great positioning. Staff were extremely helpful when they were actually around but we found it difficult to find them sometimes!

This was a great little spot! There were only a few people staying for the one night I was there, so I'm not sure how busy it gets, but the staff was great, the place was VERY clean, and the location was cool! Woke up and did Tai Chi in the temple one block down with some elderly locals who invited me! I would recommend this hostel for sure!

• 13th May 2014
  • jlyons

Love this place! It's clean with a strong shower. Every evening, those who stay at the hostel would gather at the round dining table in the living room and chat about their days. The setting was really great for meeting new people. The place is very close to an MRT station but also situated in a quiet corner of Taiwan. All in all, I'd recommend this place and would love to come back.

The room was clean. Location is good. 5 mins to MRT station. Direct bus form yuanshan airport to the house. Feeling good when staying there.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The hostel provided a nice stay for me. The shower room and rest room is spacy and clean. The recepient is very kind and helpful. She helped me to carry things when I checked in and out, responded quickly to my questions and tried her best to help me. I left some gifts in the locker when I checked out. Later she posted the things to me without charge. So they are really warm and considerate. The hostel is also close to a metro station, within 5 minutes direct walking distance.

The young lady Rachel is very accommodating and friendly. Would recommend this place to friends.

great staff

I would hv a good impression of this hostel stay if not for the email which I received yesterday asking if I've taken the Taiwan Lonely Planet. Pls note tt I DID NOT TAKE THE BOOK!! I've flipped thro the pages n duly returned to the original place. It somewhat marred the integrity of the hostel with this wrong accusation.

Nice place close to the metro. We stayed one night in the 4 bed female dorm and it was a bit small. We stayed another night in the 8 bed female dorm and there was a lot more space! Definitely preferred the 8 bed dorm room. Only 2 bathrooms, so you may have to wait for a shower, but the showers are nice. They have a kitchen with all the appliances and even offer free food if you want to prepare something simple (peanut butter, bread, oats, tea, etc.). Great shwarma place around the corner!!

This hostel is really amazing. Is located inside a two floor superclean private house very close to the subway. Breakfast is for free (bread, jam, biscuits, coffee, tea...), there is a convenience store right after the hostel. The staff, Rachel, is a cute and very kind lady that woukd recommend you the best places to visit and the best restaurants in town. For anything else she is always available. A

Thanks a lot for a lovely stay.