24 Guesthouse Haeundae Reviews

542-5, Haewel plaza 4F, Woo1-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

The hostel is new, so everything is very clean. The staff were wonderful and willing to help me in any way they could. However, there was not a great atmosphere.

I really enjoyed the location was almost perfect for me to navigate through city of haeundae. Chihiro provided very cute and kind hospitality. I will go back there next month.

Everyone can just go up with the elevator and we were told not to lock the dorm room for obvious reasons. for two big guys thats no problem, but if you are concerned about your safety get your own room you can lock. everything was REALLY GOOD.

the staff went above and beyond to help me out, couldn't have wished for a better service

• 7th Aug 2014

Good location except the moving of the Haeundae train station which took me at least 20-25 mins on public transport of route no.8. I am sorry that the entertainment centre nearby created some noise at night which is rather disturbing.

The location is phenomenal and the staff was extremely helpful. Everything was very clean and welcoming! Would definitely recommend to everyone I know.

• 4th Jul 2014

Great hostel, awesome location and friendly staff. The breakfast is a nice perk.

• 28th Jun 2014

I would definitely stay there again. Great location, clean facilities and friendly staff.