247 London Studios Reviews

47 Brondesbury Park, London, England

There is no reseption at the hostel, and it took a while for the staff to get there and show us our room. There was no tour of the rest of the hostel ( she didn't show us the kitchen and we never figured out if there was a common eating- or hangoutarea). In a studio apartement we expected a few more private facilities than in a normal hostel room. We did have a little sink, but no toilet or small kitchen counter. The kitchen also had very few utilities, and no towels or paper to dry the dishes.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Norway

The only thing I didn't like about the accommodation was that we were only given one key for the three person bedroom. An additional key would have been great. Otherwise the hostel was nice and comfortable, it had all of the things we would need while staying there. Staff was also very friendly and helpful.

• 20th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

I had a reservation for two days . The second day a woman of the staff came to my room at 8.45 am in the morning asking for my Keys. She woke up us, I told her we were going to do the Check out at 10.00 am and she insisted that even though we could do the Check out at ten we had to give her the keys anyway. I consider it a lack of consideration and very unrespectfully.

• 15th May 2015