247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

The staff was not friendly at all, the bathrooms were not cleaned often enough, and we saw a rat in the kitchen, twice.

• 6th Jul 2015

After arriving at the property address we were provided it took 2 hours for staff to arrive and check us in. (There were 3 other groups waiting to be checked in as well). I received an email at 12pm the day of check advising me to go to another address which was an additional 10min walk up the road (not ideal when you are lugging around luggage). We were very disappointed with the late notice of the change in property as we had specifically booked due to the location being a 5min walk to tubs

• 21st Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This property is not leased as a commercial building for a shop floor open to customers to come and go freely is it? There is no trading license to use, so why no alcohol? Everyone who stays is over 18! Does the USAs 21st amendment apply here? Was Chatsworth Road surrendered to ISIS? Did Amy Winehouse turn this place down? https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11140143_1580215522243848_3617196035378734594_n.jpg?oh=3aa9ff68d0a5490708e064fe9c05b10f&oe=561DBF17

Such an awesome place!

• 19th Jun 2015

The hostel was a townhouse and nicely laid out. The laundry malfunctioned regularly, and the cleaning staff did NOT turn up nearly often enough. When they did, it was at 6AM and the crashing and banging was impossible to sleep through. Grease or oil on the kitchen floor was not cleaned up, just spread out with the mop, which led to some sketchy kitchen entries until we caught on. Cleaning aside, it was great. Note that a phone connection is needed to check in.

• 1st May 2015

Read all the fine print. The location they give you may not be where you are staying. They have multiple locations around the same area you could end up.

STAY FAR AWAY from these cheaters and clowns. Stayed 1 night and left early, couldn't take it. Where you sleep turned out in a totally different location (20-30 minutes away), where they walk you at night! Far from any accessible easy transport. Nightmare of washrooms. Breakfast not worthy of feeding dogs, really plastic. Not worth it.

• 6th Mar 2015

No comment, stay better in another hostel

• 2nd Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay there and the stuff was great especially jonathan

My experience with the hostel was pretty bad. There's no sign in front of the hostel so it's hard to find. We knocked and for about 20 minutes before a staff member told us to call the number on the side of the building. No where did it say to do that. Once we reached someone check in went smoothly. On my 2nd day someone broke into my room and stole a duffle, two laptops, and a passport. Luckily I had my valuables with me. Horrible security and the manager refused to come talk to the police.

• 6th Feb 2015

great hostel i always stay here at this hostel whenever i am in London the staff are great and always ready to help me out, Wifi went down for about 2 hours that was the only problem thanks xx