247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

STAY FAR AWAY from these cheaters and clowns. Stayed 1 night and left early, couldn't take it. Where you sleep turned out in a totally different location (20-30 minutes away), where they walk you at night! Far from any accessible easy transport. Nightmare of washrooms. Breakfast not worthy of feeding dogs, really plastic. Not worth it.

• 6th Mar 2015

No comment, stay better in another hostel

• 2nd Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay there and the stuff was great especially jonathan

My experience with the hostel was pretty bad. There's no sign in front of the hostel so it's hard to find. We knocked and for about 20 minutes before a staff member told us to call the number on the side of the building. No where did it say to do that. Once we reached someone check in went smoothly. On my 2nd day someone broke into my room and stole a duffle, two laptops, and a passport. Luckily I had my valuables with me. Horrible security and the manager refused to come talk to the police.

• 6th Feb 2015

great hostel i always stay here at this hostel whenever i am in London the staff are great and always ready to help me out, Wifi went down for about 2 hours that was the only problem thanks xx

Once you get past the Monty Python check-in procedures, clean, convenient, congenial. The best part was variety of travellers from Europe, Africa and Mid-East. Really enjoyed meeting the people and hearing stories of their lives and adventures. Wi-Fi excellent. HOUSE RULES: 1. Credit/Debt cards NOT accepted. Bring EXACT change. 2. No towels provided nor are there are hand dryers in the toilets. Bring your own. 3. Nice kitchen facilities, but you must provide your own food.

First off they lied and it is not in the location that is specified when booked. I booked this place as it was close to the tube. When we got there, two girls asked us to get into a car to drive to the real hostel. This totally freaked my travel buddy out. He figured it was a scam and we would be robbed. I was tired from travelling and unwilling to put up an argument so we went with them. Rather than staying in a place that was 2 minutes from the tube we were miles away SCAMMERS!

• 15th Nov 2014

You have to wait for someone to get you the keys, which is kind of annoying. Other than that the room was great, although the internet connection was down a lot.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Not as stated. I was sent far from the main house. Not stated in information. Wifi poorly worked.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The location was good - a few minutes' walk from the tube & really easy to get to - about a 30 min journey from Central London. However I didn't really feel safe in this hostel - the front door didn't really seem all that secure, there were loads of rooms in the hostel and loads of guests coming and going all the time, doors slamming at night etc. The room & communal areas were extremely dirty. It was the sort of place where you didn't want to go barefoot or touch anything. Wouldn't return.

• 24th Oct 2014