247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

Smelly people love an litter around he room.. The smell was revolting and very offensive. Although I write a note I the person to wash his clothes he met reacted or done anything I them told him in his face to wash and clean himself and his cloths. Yet he never done anything. To make sure the Pelloso and bedding stay clean. It is better if your care Taher do all the bedding and dressing the duvet and Pelloso cases instead of giving them to those lazy young boys who actually don't use them.

• 27th Nov 2015

Please dont stay in the room near the smoking place it was so loud at night until 3 am there was people talking there and we couln t sleep

15 days in this hostel and 2 different house . The house is very good but I don't know if the maids now really the word "cleaning" because the first room I went was very dirty and the second worst like the first. The staff is very unfriendly and don't understand when you have some issues. I thing they need to change plenty of thing but starting by the management

The staff was not friendly at all, the bathrooms were not cleaned often enough, and we saw a rat in the kitchen, twice.

• 6th Jul 2015

After arriving at the property address we were provided it took 2 hours for staff to arrive and check us in. (There were 3 other groups waiting to be checked in as well). I received an email at 12pm the day of check advising me to go to another address which was an additional 10min walk up the road (not ideal when you are lugging around luggage). We were very disappointed with the late notice of the change in property as we had specifically booked due to the location being a 5min walk to tubs

• 21st Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This property is not leased as a commercial building for a shop floor open to customers to come and go freely is it? There is no trading license to use, so why no alcohol? Everyone who stays is over 18! Does the USAs 21st amendment apply here? Was Chatsworth Road surrendered to ISIS? Did Amy Winehouse turn this place down? https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11140143_1580215522243848_3617196035378734594_n.jpg?oh=3aa9ff68d0a5490708e064fe9c05b10f&oe=561DBF17

Such an awesome place!