247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

felt like home and that's what i was looking for in a hostel.. the kitchen was amazing as i love to cook as i am a chef. the staff in the hostel also help me with my bags i thought that was a nice touch..thanks guys.. i like the hostel so much that i am still here and have extended my stay

fantastic hostel just 15mins away by tube to bond street. the staff where so helpful and the bathrooms always look clean

On the 'plus' side is the location and the Staff. It was qiute far from the tube station and the bus stop (about 20 min.) but the overground station was closer, we could choose how to travel. The man who came to collect the money was really nice and we had no problems getting back the deposit. However, the bathroom was quite a disaster. Tiny, with no light ( we asked for the lightbulb to be changed, but nobody came to do it) and leaking toilet (water all over the floor).

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Poland

This has been the best hostel I've been to so far on my trip and will be back! Loved the hot showers, free breakfast and warm rooms. Apart from the dirty kitchen which wasn't toooooo bad I couldn't complain about anything here. :)

We stayed in one of the Studio apartments and it was excellent value for money; clean, spacious and just what we needed for our stay in London. The staff on the phone were very helpful when we had to arrange a late check in. The only downside was that it was a bit far out of the city centre - however, we were aware of this when we booked. Bit confusing when booking too, as the company is listed multiple times on hostleworld.com, and it's not clear exactly where you'll be.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

To be fair most everything was very good. The only real issue I have is the owner would be best suggested to install a lighting system attached to the side of the building that would be activated by motion sensors. As it is right now when you come back at night it is hard to see the puddle of water or anything since it is dark. It would be very easy to trip and fall as it now is. Other than that yeah, the place is well kept and clean. The staff is very good and takes care of all needs and helps

• 6th Nov 2013

People who stayed there were awfull they urinated on the toilet seats and left mess everywhere.Toiet seats were replaced due to damage. Filth everywhere left for the poor cleaners . People hid cups and glasses. They used all of the cooking utensiles and left thenm in the kitchen for the staff to clean. Notices everywhere no alcohol but people drank to exsess every night. Items were stolen from the room.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Wales

Mi sono trovata bene, atmosfera tranquilla e giovanile. A 5 minuti dalla metro e in una zona residenziale e sicura!!La pulizia accettabile. Avrei preferito che il personale fosse più presente, ma sono stati comunque molto gentili. Una bella esperienza da ripetere!!

• 25th Oct 2013

The flat was not properly cleaned when I moved in, but I really enjoyed my stay anyway. The room was very nice and cosy.

• 15th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

Without wi-fi is a problem.

Staff are really friendly, Great Facilities, Close to Tube station

Stayed here for a few weeks. Could not fault the place at all. They pick you up from the tube station which is great service. Bathrooms and kitchens are all cleaned daily. Free breakfast is a plus too! Stay here if you want to meet people from all over the world in a great environment!

• 6th Oct 2013

Very nice hostel exactly what I thought it would be for the price I paid. Great value for money....

Well after having trouble with a lad there I decided to inform the owners they ignored me.then 4 days later he glassed me in the head which resulted in me having 23 stitches and losing 3 pints of blood and a fractured skull.and to this day have received no apology from the owners.so I would avoid this place at all cost cus it's in a rough area and the staff are of no use at all.should be shut down.

• 28th Sep 2013

I didnt stay to your hostel because i was ill and i cancelled my plan to go london Sorry about that

• 26th Sep 2013
  • India

The location is a bit far from tube stations while the address provided on the website is incorrect. It almost made me lost until checking the last email which was sent 3 hours before my arriving time. It'd be better if I have receives the email at least 1 night before arriving date.

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you for staying at 247 hostel.. we will take your points on broad.. look forward to your next stay with us x

My stay was nice and pleasant, rooms are newly refurbished. You can meet people from all over the world.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Poland

Thank you for staying..We look forward to you coming back to the hostel..

Great Hostel no problems the best £55 i have ever spent big thank you to the hot girls how work for 247london hostel i lost my passport at the hostel and it was found in the bed lining and one of the staff at the hostel went out of there way to meet me at Liverpool street station to give it back... love you guys

AVOID!!! We arrived in the dark, no signs or lights on any of their buildings. No reception! Finally found a guy who told us we had been moved 4BLOCKS AWAY!!! Had to maneuver our luggage around 5sets of locks-all broken. Got put in the wrong room, finally got moved to the correct room 24hrs later, DOOR DIDN'T LOCK. Hidden charges! Spotty wifi so we couldn't let them know. No hot water. Tried to contact them about it when we did have wifi, were told it was just too bad for us.

I stayed at 30 Chatsworth road. I found the hostel to be very good, The facilities were excellent and it was a in a good location close to everything. Although the fridge in our room didnt work.