247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

I booked a room for 6 people and the day when we was check in, they haven't ready the room yet and still someone was stay inside the room. The staff just packed up the stuffs belong to that girl ,perhaps, without any consent and we was worried the person who hold key could enter our room. The room was a totally a mess with a rotten fruit in the fridge and the door into the hostel was nearly 24 hrs UNLOCKED. Awful stay and not recommended.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I stayed with my boyfriend in a cosy private double room. Our bed had clean sheets, towels, a fridge/freezer and storage. I wish that the room had a sink and mirror. The showers and toilets weren't particularly spotless but I'm not really fussy and it was clean (or dirty) enough to live with. The downside is that what they don't tell you is they own 4 hostels in the same area. Some of them are 5 minutes away from Kilburn station but ours, the other is 1, was 15 minutes away a few streets away.

• 30th Jun 2014