247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

All the lockers were broken, maybe clean the showers sometime, and there was no soap in an soap dispensers. There was a pretty bad fly/ant problem too so maybe get that sorted. It was decent value for the money, but I don't think I'd recommend it to friends. The atmosphere was the best part, everyone was really chilled out and the lounge was fun to hang out in. Overall I'd give it 2.5/5.

• 28th May 2014

amazing hostel made lot of friends at this hostel from all over the world very happy thanks 247london hostel

Good vale for money, nice house mates in the hostel, place was very clean and i found the free WIFI very helpful I will be staying at this hostel next time i am in London...

the Staff was not on the premises, we only met after asking for admittance after an half an hour wait.. The room exceeded our expectations, we were in a room + pantry kitchen. The down bit but not too important, it was very dark there, being in the shadow of trees and ivy

The hostel is well-located and the facilities are usually clean, but the staff just comes two times a day and there's no reception. You can't storage you're luggage anywhere if you're leaving london after checking-out. On our first day at the hostel (we've been there for 3 days), my friend left the adapter on the socket right next to his bed and when he woke up, it wasn't there anymore. We asked everyone in the room, but no one saw it. They forgot to leave sheets for us on our last day!

Needs major improvements. Beds smelt like BO extremely bad! Roommate was doing drugs right in front of us and smoking weed out window. Never even talked to a staff member.

Staff was very nice, but it was complicated to called them for picking us up. That could be improved :)

• 9th May 2014

This place is clean and friendly my only complaint was it was hard to find. Nothing really makes it stand out from the rest of the houses in the neighborhood, but once inside it is a pretty good place!

I liked my stay very much but I think the ventilation should be better in the basement, there was a smell sometimes in our room despite having the window open. No complaints otherwise I was quite satisfied considering the money charged

• 8th May 2014
  • India

Our stay was a tragedy. First: the place of the hostel is NOT the place they say, when we arrived they came and took us by car to our flat. Second: when we arrived I called them and asked if we could check in 1 hour earlier, they said that there would be no problem. We waited for 1h30m until they decided to check us in. Third: The old guests had not left our room. As we arrived the employee who was with us had to evict the old 'tenants', a VERY embarassing situation. Fourth: icy cold shower.

• 3rd May 2014

Everything was pretty ok, considering the prices for even budget accomodation in London. Except for that there's no staff on location and no one seems to care about the house rules... claiming not to be a party hostel - I'm not sure if the guests are aware of that.

• 1st May 2014