247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

I stayed with my boyfriend in a cosy private double room. Our bed had clean sheets, towels, a fridge/freezer and storage. I wish that the room had a sink and mirror. The showers and toilets weren't particularly spotless but I'm not really fussy and it was clean (or dirty) enough to live with. The downside is that what they don't tell you is they own 4 hostels in the same area. Some of them are 5 minutes away from Kilburn station but ours, the other is 1, was 15 minutes away a few streets away.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

The pictures are false. The hostel was dirty and the reception was no where near the "hostel" location. It was actually just an apartment so the atmosphere was poor. The business is very unprofessional... What kind of company can't provide change for a cash payment?? It was pretty pricey but average for London, definitely look into other places if they're not booked

• 25th Jun 2014

Overall speaking, the facilities provided are quite good such as microwave, oven, iron, free wifi and television. Yet there is a room of improvement for other aspects. First, the ventilation of the room is very poor. There is only 1 fan for "fresh air". As there are many mosquitoes outside the room, we cannot open the windows (our room has no mosquito screen). Besides the address of the hostel (37 Chatsworth Road) is hard to find as no clear sign is shown. It would be better if reception is set.

The staff was very busy, but we loved the place! :) We had a double-bed room, with tv, a table, private bathroom and shower, oven, microwave, Forks, knives, etc. It was lovely! :D

• 18th Jun 2014

Amazing time in London. The hostel was great next to the Kilburn tube station which is in zone 2. Rest of those things you have to feel it. You must be there.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Security was good he is here everynight and check the safety of the hostel. The kitchen is well equipped but no seasoning was provided. breakfast was provided With breads, jam, and milk. The Wi-Fi is good in room. Overall is good

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

- There's no staff at the facilities. That means you have to call their offices (spend some money there), wait 15-20 minutes for them to come and then drive out into the blue. - My room stank. And I’m no picky nose. Fact of the matter, there were two fridges and freezers in a small 12-bed dorm. Evidently they had some rotten food. - I got moved from the building that I was meant to check into and was put in a 12-bed dorm, even though I booked a 10-bed dorm. No apologies asked.

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

Could not get a hold of the staff at night when our light would not work. Could never get a hold of anyone when we needed to. Not clean at all, no towels provided and we could not ask anyone for towels. Having to use money and not getting a receipt was not ok. Our group have stayed at many hostels and this was the worst one yet. Just terrible.

• 30th May 2014

All the lockers were broken, maybe clean the showers sometime, and there was no soap in an soap dispensers. There was a pretty bad fly/ant problem too so maybe get that sorted. It was decent value for the money, but I don't think I'd recommend it to friends. The atmosphere was the best part, everyone was really chilled out and the lounge was fun to hang out in. Overall I'd give it 2.5/5.

• 28th May 2014