247london Hostel and Private Rooms Reviews

37 Chatworth Road, London, London, England

The hostel is well-located and the facilities are usually clean, but the staff just comes two times a day and there's no reception. You can't storage you're luggage anywhere if you're leaving london after checking-out. On our first day at the hostel (we've been there for 3 days), my friend left the adapter on the socket right next to his bed and when he woke up, it wasn't there anymore. We asked everyone in the room, but no one saw it. They forgot to leave sheets for us on our last day!

Needs major improvements. Beds smelt like BO extremely bad! Roommate was doing drugs right in front of us and smoking weed out window. Never even talked to a staff member.

Staff was very nice, but it was complicated to called them for picking us up. That could be improved :)

• 9th May 2014

This place is clean and friendly my only complaint was it was hard to find. Nothing really makes it stand out from the rest of the houses in the neighborhood, but once inside it is a pretty good place!

I liked my stay very much but I think the ventilation should be better in the basement, there was a smell sometimes in our room despite having the window open. No complaints otherwise I was quite satisfied considering the money charged

• 8th May 2014
  • India

Our stay was a tragedy. First: the place of the hostel is NOT the place they say, when we arrived they came and took us by car to our flat. Second: when we arrived I called them and asked if we could check in 1 hour earlier, they said that there would be no problem. We waited for 1h30m until they decided to check us in. Third: The old guests had not left our room. As we arrived the employee who was with us had to evict the old 'tenants', a VERY embarassing situation. Fourth: icy cold shower.

• 3rd May 2014

Everything was pretty ok, considering the prices for even budget accomodation in London. Except for that there's no staff on location and no one seems to care about the house rules... claiming not to be a party hostel - I'm not sure if the guests are aware of that.

• 1st May 2014

Great female dorm very large large with lots of space. nice girls staying in my room with me we all went out for a great night out in London hostel was what i needed cheap, clean, and nice staff.

hello, thanks for staying at my hostel. i look forward to having you back with us soon. next time you are in London drop by and i will give you a further 12% off you stay... thank you very much...

The location is quite good. 5min walk to metro. Close to some local restaurants and bars as well. There is no reception in the hostel but everything was on order.

nice hostel good stay

Except for the mattresses, which were quite old and uncomfortable and prevented us from sleeping in the best conditions, the house is really OK. I expected we would meet some other travellers but it wasn't the case. I don't really know if there was a common room in the house. A bit far from central London but within easy access with the tube, though. Small but practical private kitchenette.The neighbourhood offers plenty of nice and affordable restaurants as well as shops and a supermarket.

A man picked us up from the tube station and took us to the house. We didn't sign any terms and conditions when we arrived and the man took the cash and left. It felt very unprofessional and made us feel unsafe. There were mouse traps in our room and the bedding didn't look like it had been changed for our stay.

• 12th Apr 2014

Beautiful and confortable private room with kitchen facilities. However location was 10 min far away from a tube station in zone 2.

The room had no towels and we were not told of that. The toilet flush was broken

Not clean. The keys of the front door didn't work that well. Closet in the room not stable. No lockers for luggage when checked out already. We had to carry all of our stuff with us through the whole day!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

We had an en suite room for 2 persons, including a little kitchen. It was small but totally sufficient for a City trip and very clean. The staff was very friendly and had valuable tips for our stay. From the hostel to Central London it's 15 minutes by tube which was quite comfortable. The only thing missing was a second blanket (if you don't travel as a couple one usually prefers an own one).

• 10th Apr 2014

Our studio for 2 people was superb, although the hot water didn't work well. My room is located within 5 min wals from Kilburn station.

the security is poor because I lost my bathing stuff and also I didn't even saw the staff when I stay.

No liquid soap in toilets. Why ??

Cute little place in London on a quiet street. The staff were all wonderful, even picked us up at the Tube station. We sometimes had to wait for bathrooms as there were only 3, but that was the only negative.

• 10th Apr 2014